Christmas in Argentina for WA, Máxima and their Family: December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet pics!

I like the one where Amalia is with Santa.:)

Pictures of the girls with santa are so cute as well as the ones of them sitting on the sidewalk with their own little paper bags. Girls look adorable, love their little summer dresses

It seems that Princess Alexia is recycling the dress that was worn by Princess Amalia during the last photoshoot in Argentina, around two years ago.

Yes indeed, Marengo! Weird, eh?

I believe they were shopping in Alto Palermo shopping mall, though I am not sure. Paseo Alcorta and Patio Bullrich are also located near the Zorreguieta's residence.

In the first picture, where Amalia is clearly pointing at the lens, she even seems a little bit annoyed! Are these papparazo pics?

I am glad to see them in non matching outfits for a change. Amalia is growing up so fast, she's really lost the baby look and on the verge of becoming a young woman.

Such very sweet girls. They seem to be a wonderful family. I know that they are happy to see the other side of the family. How often are the girls able to see them each year?

Thanks so much for these pictures BeautiLeonor. These are so beautiful! So nice to see them with their grandparents in the mall with Santa :wub: So nice to see Alexia wear Amalia's old dress, it is such a pretty dress!

Yes indeed, Marengo! Weird, eh?

I believe they were shopping in Alto Palermo shopping mall, though I am not sure. Paseo Alcorta and Patio Bullrich are also located near the Zorreguieta's residence.

In the first picture, where Amalia is clearly pointing at the lens, she even seems a little bit annoyed! Are these papparazo pics?
yes, it is great that she recylce the dress and it looks so pretty on her!!!
verde esmeralda you are right, Amalia looks upset about the papparazi pics!!!!!

I don't think the girls are too dress up for Buenos Aires. My family lives a few blocks from Maxima's family and that's how most girls dress in the area and in Buenos Aires in general in the summer. They seem very Argentinean to me, unlike Infanta Leonor who is always dressed more formal and personally I don't think as fun. In fact I have seen pictures of the girls in denim jackets from Paula Cahen D'Anvers and now it seems they purchased outfits at Cheeky and are wearing Botanguita shoes.

Also, the apartments in the building where the Zorreguieta's live are not very big. I doubt Maxima would be staying there, but then again she seems as a very normal and down to earth person to me so who knows.

The girls do speak in Spanish to their mother and so does Prince Willem. There is a video in YouTube of the family posing for the summer shoot and if you listen closely you'll hear they speak Argentinean Spanish.

I don't think the girls are too dress up for Buenos Aires. My family lives a few blocks from Maxima's family and that's how most girls dress in the area and in Buenos Aires in general in the summer. They seem very Argentinean to me, unlike Infanta Leonor who is always dressed more formal and personally I don't think as fun. In fact I have seen pictures of the girls in denim jackets from Paula Cahen D'Anvers and now it seems they purchased outfits at Cheeky and are wearing Botanguita shoes.

Also, the apartments in the building where the Zorreguieta's live are not very big. I doubt Maxima would be staying there, but then again she seems as a very normal and down to earth person to me so who knows.

The girls do speak in Spanish to their mother and so does Prince Willem. There is a video in YouTube of the family posing for the summer shoot and if you listen closely you'll hear they speak Argentinean Spanish.
Cec: do you have the link in you tube to listen the girls speak spanish?????
i love the girls how they look they are so cute and amalia isso gown up now!!!

Sure, here it is. You have to listen very carefully because the volume is really low. Also they speak Spanish towards the end of the photo shoot, so be patient!!!.

YouTube - Summer Photoshoot

Sure, here it is. You have to listen very carefully because the volume is really low. Also they speak Spanish towards the end of the photo shoot, so be patient!!!.

YouTube - Summer Photoshoot
Cec;
thank you so much, yes it is very difficult to listen, just WA and M said the "beso" kiss, but it was really nice to see how cute are the girls , i will listen again tomorrow to se if i can liste n better, thank you so much!

I love the picture of maxima and ariane laughing! it is so cute! I hope that NOS and RTL will cover it in the news today..

thank you so much for the pics, the girls looks so lovely, i love the dresses,( i think is a couple of shops close to her mother apartment that sell this kind of dresses, beautiful) and it is nice to see Maxima ryclying on of the dresses,I belive she use that in one of her state visits, am i right?
just lovely family pics!!!!

I wonder if they are living at the embassy???, her mother apartment probably too small for all of them! i can not remeber where is located the Dutch embassy?

I wonder if they are living at the embassy???, her mother apartment probably too small for all of them! i can not remeber where is located the Dutch embassy?

The photosession took place at the Ambassador's Residence not in the Embassy;)

Nice to see the three princesses, sadly no report on Blauw Bloed as it was dedicated completely to Queen Paola of the Belgians (they just mixed the two VRT portraits of HM btw). Hopefully they will have more on RTL boulevard on monday. Luckily both RTL and NOS news showed the photosession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom