Baptism of Máxima Zorreguieta: 1971/1978

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nat127

Commoner
City
LEON
Country
Spain
you could say to me when one baptized Maxima zorreguieta. To what age?

maximaiscool said:
on 24 mei, when she was a week old

Canyou give more info? What church? who were her godparents? any pictures? Thanks!:)

Her godmother is Marcela Cerutti, sister of Maxima's mother, Maria del Carmen. I do not know who her godfather is though.

She thought that he had baptized myself with 8 years, because his father been had not married before?

I think that what nat127 mean is something that I have read sometimes in some other websites. This is that Maxima was baptized when she was 8 years old because her parents were not married.
Does somebody know something about this?
Thanks.

Thanks for the info...
Is true that I read in the other forums,.. Maxima is expecting her 3 child??? Is true??

Princess of Monaco said:

Is true that I read in the other forums,.. Maxima is expecting her 3 child??? Is true??

Just to reinforce:

It would be best to hold off on this speculation about Princess Maxima supposed 3rd pregnancy until an official announcement is made.

thanks,
Anna_R
Royal Forums moderator

Máxima Zorreguieta was baptized with 7 years old. Her mother got pregnant of Máxima when Máxima's father was still married with her first wife. Jorge was already father of 3.

Jorge Zorreguieta and Carmen Cerruti lived together and then they got married in Paraguay since Argentina didn't allow Divorces at this time.

Canyou give more info? What church? who were her godparents? any pictures? Thanks!:)

The Princess was baptized in la Basilica Nuestra Señora del Socorro, Buenos Aires.

Indeed she was born "out of wedlock" as Argentinean law made it impossible for any citizen to divorce.

"Out of wedlock" for Argentinean law. But in Paraguay Jorge Zorreguieta Stefanini and María del Carmen Cerruti Carricart had a civil marriage, no church marriage. So Máxima was born in that civil marriage.

When finally divorces became possible in Argentinean law, the first marriage of Jorge Zorreguieta Stefanini and Márta López Gil was retro-actively declared for ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom