Visit to Mecklenburg - Vorpommern (Germany) - June 12th, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pix... I hope the visit lasts several days for more pix opportunities

Here is a fanvideo:
YouTube - Mette Marit und Haakon in Stralsund 12.06.2010

The Mecklemburg-Vorpommern regional news (Nordmagazin) by NDR isn't online yet. But there will be a special documentation about the visit in two hours on NDR (23:00). Not sure about a live stream, maybe as podcast tomorrow.
The same with the other German channel ZDF, nothing online yet. I will check them later/tomorrow again!

It's not a video, it's the live stream. And I have to say the special about Mette-Marit and Haakon was rubbish. The reporter and the so called "expert" were just dumb, they only told non-sense about Mette's wild past, which is over ten years ago!!! These German reporters will never learn it and stick in the past as they do with the "so lovely and legendary" Diana. :bang:

Last edited:
It's not a video, it's the live stream. And I have to say the special about Mette-Marit and Haakon was rubbish. The reporter and the so called "expert" were just dumb, they only told non-sense about Mette's wild past, which is over ten years ago!!! These German reporters will never learn it and stick in the past as they do with the "so lovely and legendary" Diana. :bang:

You are absolutely right; I found this reporter interviewing the spectators especially embarrassing! When will they start saying something new about the Crown Princess?
It´s so boring. But the interviewed people gave quite good answers!

great pictures, it's a shame the visit was only of one day!
i wonder the reason why angela decided to welcome the couple herself - i doubt it's common... was it her personal invitation to the couple? did they meet before?
i loved this picture of MM hugging on to haakon :)

Finally an official video: YouTube - The Crown Prince and Crown Princess in Germany
What a wonderful gesture, that Haakon spoke German :flowers:

And the regional news: NDR Mediathek
click "Fernsehen", "Sendungen A-Z", search "Nordmagazin". Then it's the one of the 12.6. The report is at the beginning of the programme. But don't be disappointed: most of the time the silly reporters are talking about non-sense :bang: But you can see Stralsund and our chancelor :p

great pictures, it's a shame the visit was only of one day!
i wonder the reason why angela decided to welcome the couple herself - i doubt it's common... was it her personal invitation to the couple? did they meet before?
i loved this picture of MM hugging on to haakon :)

As I heard, Angela Merkel invited them when she attended the opening of the opera in Oslo two years ago. Btw, it was THAT occasion, when Angie wore a decolleté (and a very deep one) for the first time and everybody was like :eek: I think, it was the first time, we recognized that we have a woman for chancelor :ROFLMAO:
14. April - Wieviel Dekolleté darf eine Kanzlerin zeigen? - Lifestyle - Berliner Morgenpost

Can Haakon speak German? Because he didn't sound like he was very fluent in German.

:previous: He learned it in school, but he doesn't speak it fluently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom