Videos for and of Haakon & Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I search a video, what I saw here on the TRF, but don't remember where and when. Mette-Marit critized the media that they made photos about Marius, but didn't ask for permission. I found only this picture and short article:

Google Fordító

Could anybody help? Thanks. :)

Thanks for sharing:flowers:
Norwegian is such a unique language,it is very different from any language I have learnt.Princess Mette-Marit looks lovely and she was right to demand some respect for the privacy of her children.On the off-topic side-doesn´t she have really delicate hands?Her gestures where very dignified and her husband seems to support her whenever he can,she is a really lucky wife:)

@Fortimo:Maybe you can find the ZDF-video in the mediathek,at the moment my browser doesn´t work properly but they usually store all videos on their homepage.
https://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/kanaluebersicht/aktuellste/392#/kanaluebersicht/392/

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Does the royalfamily know sami?

I'm not sure if they have further knowledge on Sami but Haakon and Harald have also performed speeches in the language. In 1988 Sami was recognised as an official language and there are administrative areas in the country where Sami is the main language (mostly in the north). Sami was barred from education until the late 1950s so it's likely the older royals don't speak or know much Sami outside of royal speeches. In areas where there are a lot of Sami communities lessons are conducted in Sami alongside Norwegian.

Does anyone can post here the videos from tv2 channel from haakon please? Thank you

Does anyone has a video where Haakon announces his relationship with mette-marit?

I appreciate the video but i was saying the video where he says that he is dating with mette and he decided to live with her.

Ohmigosh... how cute! They should keep up the act, but I bet Ingrid probably isn't so keen anymore. :lol:

Does anyone know if this photo converted in video of YouTube is from this summer?

Do you know the year of this video when she was very mad with the staff abd haakon?

Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit visited the Folklore Museum of Valdres in 2001.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway's 1st Birthday:

Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit in December 2002.

3rd birthday of Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway:

Feature on Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom