Various News and Discussions about Haakon and Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the tummy from sverre's pregnancy. she hasn't completley lost all her baby weight. i appreciate her for not being so incredibly keen in looking skinny, and finally for wearing some coloured clothes.

Mette-Marit parody?

I found this on YouTube and it seems to be a gentle parody of the crown princess. The actress looks a LOT like Mette-Marit! But unfortunately, I don't speak Norwegian. Could someone give me the gist of what is said?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XavqtVfrNjg

Hello, can someone tell me whe can I find the Weding´s Speech of Prince Haakon?

Thanks

Thanks Larzen- that is the first time I read the interview although I did see the pictures. She just seems so natural, that is one of the many reason that the CP family is my favorite family.
Thanks again

Thanks Larzen. This was very interesting and I'd love to read more first-person interviews with Mette Marit. She is one of my favorite royals both for her style and because she seems so real and approachable. Actually I would really love to know what hair products she uses! Would the media even ask such a thing of royalty? :)

Does anybody know whether the new book about her has already been translated into English or German or whether there is a plan to do so?

The new book won't be out in Norwegian until March, or thereabouts.

All I can say is that I recommend writing the publisher and asking ;) Font Forlag seems to have translated/sold rights to some of their books into English/German, so it might be a possibility.

Looks like people watching parody of MM had real fun. I wish could understand anything.:lol:
Actress playing MM is very pretty and really similar to CP.

lady in waiting

who is mette marit's lady in waiting , if she has one????

Maybe a mistake

Hi,
On the french newspaper "Point de Vue", they said that Mette-Marit is pregnant since 5 months... I never heard about a new pregnancy for the Crown couple...
True or false?

lalyli said:
Hi,
On the french newspaper "Point de Vue", they said that Mette-Marit is pregnant since 5 months... I never heard about a new pregnancy for the Crown couple...
True or false?
For the gossip magazines MM is pregnant since she married. ;)
There has no new pregnancy been announced by the Royal House.

Her_Majesty said:

may be just is another romur

Princess Mette-Marit

I have read in this week's French magazine "Point de Vue" that the Crown Princess is 5 month's pregnant. Does anyone know about that news? :unsure:

I wish all Members a Happy New Year

I read it too, obviously it is a mistake (unfortunately for me)
Joyeux Noël et bonne année:bang:

I wouldn't believe any of the glossies until the palace or the crown couple themselves make the announcement.

There has nothing been announced.
There would have been an announcement if MM would be in 5th month pregnant. Usually the Royal Houses announce a pregnancy around the 3rd month. Mette's last pregnancy was even announced much earlier. So I don't belive in that rumours :rolleyes:

This week (January 3rd / January 10th) Point de Vue keeps saying MM is pregnant and even due in April!!!!(page 14)

I don't understand... Maybe it's the same mistake than last week????:blink:

ladybelline said:
This week (January 3rd / January 10th) Point de Vue keeps saying MM is pregnant and even due in April!!!!(page 14)

I don't understand... Maybe it's the same mistake than last week????:blink:

It must be mistake or gossip. She doesn't look six months pregnant. And royals usually announce pregnancy when it's around 3rd month.

Lakshmi said:
It must be mistake or gossip. She doesn't look six months pregnant. And royals usually announce pregnancy when it's around 3rd month.
I wonder if it might be because of the Christmas shoot at the Palace? Mette-Marit was wearing her national costume, and she did look pregnant. It was while showing that picture that PdV first mentioned her 5 month pregnancy - I don't think they mentioned it in an earlier issue. The problem is just that almost everyone looks pregnant in that kind of costume - even the slimmest 16 year olds get extra tummy because of the way some of these costumes are sewn.

There haven't been anything, as far as I could see, in the Norwegian press, and the Palace hasn't issued a press release either. Given their openness around the previous pregnancies, and illnesses in the family, it would seem strange if they started now.

Well, I've seen people wear different outfits were they may have looked pregnant. But certainly not 5-6 months. As Lakshmi said, royal houses usually announce these things. It is a rumor.

im sure CP M-M would have baby or not because Sverre is now 1 years old but can wait till more older.

i dont think CP MM would have baby because she had gain of pregnant if she is true pregnant or not because of allegry of french magazines but she can sues for that!

great news, hope its true and not just another rumor

Her_Majesty said:

This is strange, as Point de Vue is NOT a gossip magazine, usually they check what they announce.

That's true that she DOES look pregnant in this picture. But generally I think she gained a lot of weight the last years, since he marriage.

Specially during pregnancies. I mean second pregnancy.
Sometimes it's very hard to loose some weight.

I think Point de Vue just made a mistake and switched Mary and Mette-Marit. The quality of Point de Vue is fading a bit IMO, since the new editorship they seem to make more mistakes and are not as reliable as they used to be (though by all means still a quality magazine).

Marengo said:
I think Point de Vue just made a mistake and switched Mary and Mette-Marit. The quality of Point de Vue is fading a bit IMO, since the new editorship they seem to make more mistakes and are not as reliable as they used to be (though by all means still a quality magazine).
yes they might be confusing some of the princesses 'up north'. Maxima is pregnant and due in April, so is Mary. PdV must be confusing all these ladies. Stupid mistake though for such a high profile magazine!

princess olga said:
yes they might be confusing some of the princesses 'up north'. Maxima is pregnant and due in April, so is Mary. PdV must be confusing all these ladies. Stupid mistake though for such a high profile magazine!

No Mary is due in May

Smilla, I know this is an old thread but I do have to put my 2 cents worth in..I think that Mette-Marit is a free-spirit, like alot of us (me included) and that she just happened to find her "life partner-soul mate" in a crown prince. What makes her so unique among all the other younger cp princesses out there is that we identify w/ her and therefore we look to her w/ a more critical eye, like a girlfriend...I used to identify w/ her more when she was a younger, shyer, person (pre- IA days I guesss) as opposed to now when I look at her & think eek! would the*real* you ever wear that?! I am only 3 years younger & I feel there is a world of difference in her features than mine. The difference we see is a person evolving to fit the lifepath they have chosen, and although now we might sit there and say "boring! no fun!" that is who she has become... For me Mette-Marit has gone from one that I would envy to one that I think is boring but thats allright; there are instances when she is wearing "normal clothes" and I think "yes! fun! it's still there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom