The CP Couple visits to the County of Møre go Romsdal: May 24-26, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fairy tale

Heir Apparent
City
B.
Country
Germany
The CP Couple will travel to the County of Møre og Romsdal on May 24-26, 2012. They will visit the municipality beach, Hareid, Herøy, Haram, Molde and Rauma. The couple will live at the Royal Yacht during the visit.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsparets fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

This visit was already planned for last year (when they only visited Hedmark) but has been postponed due to the attacks in July.

The CP Couple will travel to the County of Møre og Romsdal on May 24-26, 2012. They will visit the municipality beach, Hareid, Herøy, Haram, Molde and Rauma. The couple will live at the Royal Yacht during the visit.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsparets fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

This visit was already planned for last year (when they only visited Hedmark) but has been postponed due to the attacks in July.

The visit has started.
Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus are affected by a school strike. Both twill thus be on the county tour of Møre and Romsdal with their parents, which was not planned.
Picture of the CP Couple and Sverre Magnus

Prinsesse ingrid alexandra - Streikerammet prinsesse på vei til Geiranger - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

Streikerammede kronprinsbarn til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

more pictures in this article (click on the picture to enlarge)
http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article3403293.ece

Last edited:
kongehuset.no - Fylkestur til Møre og Romsdal
Google Translation

Photo Album from the NRF website which will be updated throughout the whole visit
kongehuset.no - Photo album

picture gallery http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/more_og_romsdal/1.8153069

lehtikuva picture gallery http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edor...=1&id=7aa7d5236b2a4064cfd37cc8fd698ce2&menu=0

The CP Couple and Sverre Magnus "doing some serious boating" ;) (that's what CP Mette-Marit calls it in her twitter message)
Picture 1 - Picture 2
Sverre Magnus looks so cute!! Love this family :flowers:

Last edited:
Did they travel with the Norge from Oslo til here? Or the Norge was there and the CP pair travelled with the train?

Sverre is very cute. I am wondering, that in Norway are strikes, I thought, in this country are all happy and satisfied.

The last two twitter picture show them in privatlife, so than they have also some time for themselves if they are official-trips? It seems...

I like mostly the way Mette Marit handle Sverre Magnus..he is a bit rebelling...and she put him in her lap to calm him down...I like the way he appars with a hat and Jeans, very genuine...it is rare to see this kind of approach in the royal family these days...:flowers:

May 24, 2012 - Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit Hareid municipality

MM changed into something else, not sure what the weather is but kind of odd she is in a coat for this time of year

Belga gallery

Thank you everyone for all your links! So wonderful we get to see the young Prince, and the Princess when she arrives. I’ve translated some things mentioned in articles and videos.

Arrival on the ship: The Crown Princess says she just arrived back in Norway, and that she hasn’t been home at Skaugum yet. I doubt any of them have travelled long aboard the ship, certainly not from Oslo. The Crown Prince says they started moving up the Geiranger fjord around four AM, so they hadn’t seen much of it until early this morning. I suppose both he and the Crown Princess boarded the ship sometime yesterday, as well as Prince Sverre Magnus. I suppose Princess Ingrid Alexandra has some other things on her agenda since she did not come along with her brother and grandmother.

About the baptism of Princesses Estelle: The Crown Princess also says she was sad to miss the baptism of Princess Estelle, but that she had already agreed to participate and speak at the young global leaders in Seattle. Crown Prince Haakon said it was a wonderful baptism and that’s it nice to be god parent. He also said it was a nice family gathering afterwards with two proud parents. He continues to say that the baby Princess was very well behaved, very calm. And that his two children screamed a lot through their baptisms. The Crown Princess says Princess Estelle is a beautiful girl.

About having two of the children with them: The Crown Princess says they are very happy to have the children with them and that it will make the trip extra special to them.

About the visit: The Crown Prince says they are pleased to get a start on their county visit, and that it could not get any better than Geiranger in the wonderful weather. They are sad will not have time for any mountain hikes except a short one planned for their last day. They had gotten tips from the Queen and friends of theirs of great hiking places and hope to one day come back so to hike.

The pictures the Crown Princess posted on twitter of the young Prince and her was perhaps taken between places, they do travel by sea from place to place so that should give them some time for a little downtime between the new places, or they were taken the day before.

Thank you everyone for all your links! So wonderful we get to see the young Prince, and the Princess when she arrives. I’ve translated some things mentioned in articles and videos.

Arrival on the ship: The Crown Princess says she just arrived back in Norway, and that she hasn’t been home at Skaugum yet. I doubt any of them have travelled long aboard the ship, certainly not from Oslo. The Crown Prince says they started moving up the Geiranger fjord around four AM, so they hadn’t seen much of it until early this morning. I suppose both he and the Crown Princess boarded the ship sometime yesterday, as well as Prince Sverre Magnus. I suppose Princess Ingrid Alexandra has some other things on her agenda since she did not come along with her brother and grandmother.

About the baptism of Princesses Estelle: The Crown Princess also says she was sad to miss the baptism of Princess Estelle, but that she had already agreed to participate and speak at the young global leaders in Seattle. Crown Prince Haakon said it was a wonderful baptism and that’s it nice to be god parent. He also said it was a nice family gathering afterwards with two proud parents. He continues to say that the baby Princess was very well behaved, very calm. And that his two children screamed a lot through their baptisms. The Crown Princess says Princess Estelle is a beautiful girl.

About having two of the children with them: The Crown Princess says they are very happy to have the children with them and that it will make the trip extra special to them.

About the visit: The Crown Prince says they are pleased to get a start on their county visit, and that it could not get any better than Geiranger in the wonderful weather. They are sad will not have time for any mountain hikes except a short one planned for their last day. They had gotten tips from the Queen and friends of theirs of great hiking places and hope to one day come back so to hike.

The pictures the Crown Princess posted on twitter of the young Prince and her was perhaps taken between places, they do travel by sea from place to place so that should give them some time for a little downtime between the new places, or they were taken the day before.

Thank you very much for the translation!!

I suppose Princess Ingrid Alexandra has some other things on her agenda since she did not come along with her brother and grandmother.

I read somewhere that Ingrid was going to join them since her school decided to close due to strikes taking place in Norway. If true, I would think she would make an appearance today.

MM changed into something else, not sure what the weather is but kind of odd she is in a coat for this time of year

It's only 12°C in that region. So I think the coat is fine.;)

I read somewhere that Ingrid was going to join them since her school decided to close due to strikes taking place in Norway. If true, I would think she would make an appearance today.

This is true, but the Princess goes to the same school as the Prince, and the school was closed for everyone regardless of which year they are in. If she didn’t have anything else going on I think she would have arrived with her brother and grandmother.

I hope we get to see her today :)

The young Princess has arrived and is seen with her parents during a viking-boat-ride, and other official activities. Articles (in Norwegian) but with some wonderful pictures and videos of Princess Ingrid Alexandra and her parents.

Kronprinsbarna sammen p fylkestur i Mre og Romsdal - Nationen.no

Gjevt besøk i Herøy - Rbnett

Arveprinsessen på fylkestur - koste seg på fanget - VG Nett om Kronprinsparet

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/more_og_romsdal/1.8155928

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit Fosnavag in Heroy municipality with their daughter Princess Ingrid Alexandra Photo: Roger Fosaas.
Belga picture gallery

Last edited:
Such nice pix, especially on the boat with IA ! Lovely family really !

Thanks for all the pictures and links! I always love it when Hakkon and Mette-Marit (and the King and Queen, for that matter) go on these county tours. I always feel like I learn so much about Norway, and I love seeing what a breathtakingly beautiful country it is.

I'm also really glad Sverre Magnus and Ingrid-Alexandra got to join their parents this time. The pictures of them are precious.

More from Norwegian press

Se kronprins Haakon stå på wakeboard - TV 2 Nyhetene video and article. The Crown Prince wakeboarding.

Som far, farfar og oldefar - VG Nett om Kongehuset Pictures and article. The Crown Prince couple by a famous tree for Norwegians as King Haakon and Crown Prince Olav was pictured by it when they were fleeing from Nazi soldiers during the start of the German occupation during the war.

Her hilser ordføreren på kronprinsparet - Rbnett Pctures and article. Meeting people at the royal ship before a dinner. The two young royal children also present.

Also: http://www.kongehuset.no/c26949/fotoalbum/vis.html?presse=&person=26913&album=100817 the royal court continues to post pictures form the trip as well.

Back
Top Bottom