Summer photo sessions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this picture above was made last year, together with the other 3 generations picture that was published for her birthday.

Summer Photoshoot with the puppies: July 2013

There are plenty of pictures of the CP Family with their new puppies (that are now one month old).
The Royal House of Norway - Valper
Great pictures, also HQ when you enlarge them. Make sure to also look at the second and third page, the pictures are adorable :wub:

The pictures were taken at the family's holiday home at Dvergsøya, the second week of July (published 12.07.2013 - Photo: Veronica Melå / Utenfor Allfarvei AS / the Royal Court)

This is one ridiculously good looking family. Marius is turning into such a gorgeous young man! He could model!

Gorgeous. Adorable. Perfection. What more can I say? :p

The thing that is so great about this family(other than how beautiful they are together) is that you can feel the love, warmth, and closeness between them even when they are not obviously posing.

As controversial as the pairing of Haakon and MM was, nobody can say that they have not created a perfectly beautiful family together.

BRAVO to them!

Lovely pictures. Its great that the family gives us a glimpse. But to be honest I'm a little torn...it just seems a little too much. Too celebrity. Too exaggerated. There were like 4 pics of MM with the dogs, one of her would have been enough.
It seemed a little too much like a 4 page Hollywood magazine spread for Hello.
But anyway cute family

What a lovely family....they look very down to earth.
Are they related to the Danish royal family at all? I cant help thinking that the girl reminds me of Isabella. Just a little not sister likeness just family likeness.

Some really lovely pictures. Its a nice and quite a different photoshot. Its lovely to also get a glimpse into their summer house. I wonder if any of the puppies will be given as a gift to Maxima or a royal family.

What wonderful photos of this charming and beloved family. The puppies are so cute and you can see that the children adore them, especially Ingird Alexandra.

What wonderful pictures! Everyone looks so relaxed and happy.

Marvellous pix, marvellous family... so cute !!!!

What a lovely family....they look very down to earth.
Are they related to the Danish royal family at all? I cant help thinking that the girl reminds me of Isabella. Just a little not sister likeness just family likeness.

Haakon and Frederik are third cousins through Frederik VIII of Denmark and fourth cousins through Queen Victoria.

Great photos! Love, love, love the puppies! I could so jump on plane and go get one! They are ADORABLE! (can you tell I'm a dog person??)

That's a LOT of puppies! It was lovely to see the family so relaxed, barefoot and all summer casual. :)

:bang:I though I would't comment on this pictures as maybe I' am the only one to think like this but....do they think it was a good ideia to have those puppies? Breeding dogs is not a casual undertaking...breeding dogs to have more pets is a market which unfortunately drives the many "puppy farms" ...this publicity is not the best for them...just let oficial breeders do their job...there are too many dogs without a home:ROFLMAO: they are just helping to increse that number...

:bang:I though I would't comment on this pictures as maybe I' am the only one to think like this but....do they think it was a good ideia to have those puppies? Breeding dogs is not a casual undertaking...breeding dogs to have more pets is a market which unfortunately drives the many "puppy farms" ...this publicity is not the best for them...just let oficial breeders do their job...there are too many dogs without a home:ROFLMAO: they are just helping to increse that number...

I'm not sure how you get you "breeding dogs" vibe from this. The family clearly can handle and afford this puppies, and if they're not neutralised when the time comes, and off spring will be given to family or the-homed another way.

I don't think they are running a "puppy mill" out of their home.:whistling: and I very much doubt any of these puppies will be without a home.

oh wow, official summer photoshoot and gorgeous puppies! doesn't get much better. those dogs are just adorable.
i wonder what they will do with them. seeing how big milly is, there's is no way they will be able to keep all 9 of them, even in their extremely big house! (let alone us, mere mortals)

This is one ridiculously good looking family. Marius is turning into such a gorgeous young man! He could model!

that´s exactly what I said to my sister, too! What a waste... (just kiddin´)
These pics are priceless; I love everyone of them - especially Haakon wiping the floor :lol:
To the criticism that MM was too often pictured: These photos were mainly taken for the press to pick a few out of this series they like, not to fill half a magazine with pics of the CPss (IA was also abundantly often photographed) . So, when "Se og hör" or whatever magazine publishes the photos they´ll surely choose one or two of MM besides others with the family.

Very nice family pictures. I like how creative they are with these official photoshoots.

that´s exactly what I said to my sister, too! What a waste... (just kiddin´)
These pics are priceless; I love everyone of them - especially Haakon wiping the floor :lol:
To the criticism that MM was too often pictured: These photos were mainly taken for the press to pick a few out of this series they like, not to fill half a magazine with pics of the CPss (IA was also abundantly often photographed) . So, when "Se og hör" or whatever magazine publishes the photos they´ll surely choose one or two of MM besides others with the family.

thank you for the clarification. :flowers:
I just didnt understand the amount of pics of basically the same subjects lol

Priceless that's the correct word. How beautiful these pix are !!!

Yes the pictures are cute ... but should have stayed in their own photo album. Sorry, this is too much of a PR stunt for me.
Seriously, what's the point of posing this way?

I think it was a good opportunity to stage an official photoshoot (that was imminent and due these days, as there´s often a media-photocall when the family is in Dvergsöya) in a different way than the usual ones. And why then not include the puppies as they seem to be the CP family´s main private interest right now! From a photographic point of view it was pretty obvious to "use" them for the photoshoot.

Last edited:
What will they do with all the puppies? Keeping all of them?
Bye Bine

fairy tale said:
There are plenty of pictures of the CP Family with their new puppies (that are now one month old).
The Royal House of Norway - Valper
Great pictures, also HQ when you enlarge them. Make sure to also look at the second and third page, the pictures are adorable :wub:

The pictures were taken at the family's holiday home at Dvergsøya, the second week of July (published 12.07.2013 - Photo: Veronica Melå / Utenfor Allfarvei AS / the Royal Court)

Thank you for posting, fairy tale :flowers:

I like the photos of Ingrid Alexandra and the puppies, they're very sweet. My favourites are the ones of her lying with them. The photo of Mette-Marit kissing one of the puppies is also very nice. I also like how some of the photos are black and white as well as colour.

Nice, relaxing atmosphere, looking truly like the lazy hazy days of summer vacation. Though the puppies are adorable, I too thought it was somewhat irresponsible not to get their dog fixed. Or was the breeding intentional?

Back
Top Bottom