Summer photo sessions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did they take these pictures themselves? They look very amateurish. The children are really so beautiful, but I thought the pictures of them lying down were too intimate for the public, I wouldnt want my children exposed like that.

Yes the pictures are cute ... but should have stayed in their own photo album. Sorry, this is too much of a PR stunt for me.
Seriously, what's the point of posing this way?

For better or for worse, these types of photo sessions seem to be the wave of the future, at least with some of the European Royals. I remember the photo session with Felipe and Letizia and their two young daughters taken last summer aroused similar controversy, but for different reasons.

I personally think the photos are beautiful, but would probably have selected only one or two for publication and saved the rest for the family photo album.

Nice, relaxing atmosphere, looking truly like the lazy hazy days of summer vacation. Though the puppies are adorable, I too thought it was somewhat irresponsible not to get their dog fixed. Or was the breeding intentional?

Well, a dog shouldn´t be fixed all the time, should it? Besides from that I´m pretty sure it was intentional, as the father´s name ("Snorre", a "handsome and elegant gentleman-dog" as the royal children´s webside put it)) is also known.
So it wasn´t just any unknown dog from the neighbourhood....

Last edited:
Maybe that is my love for dogs...but I think this photoshoot is one of the best in recent years among European royals=)

Aw, what heart can't be warmed by the sight of children and puppies! It makes me want to jump right in among that cuddly mass of fur and giggle like a kid myself.:D

Last edited:
Maybe that is my love for dogs...but I think this photoshoot is one of the best in recent years among European royals=)

Same here, I find it utterly charming! :whistling:

The Belgians(Philippe and Mathilde and their children) also do enchanting photo shoots.

The Belgians(Philippe and Mathilde and their children) also do enchanting photo shoots.[/QUOTE said:
They are both lovely, loving families. You can't fake that in photos.:flowers:

More new photos of the puppies

The NRF published again 11 new pictures of the puppies, also together with Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus :flowers:

After living their first months in Skaugum and Dvergsøya the puppies have now gone to their new homes - all except one, who will continue to live with the CP Family at Skaugum (the one we saw at the birthday service).
The pictures are from August, and are the last pictures before the puppies went to their new owners.
kongehuset.no - Nye hjem
Google Translation

Here some extracted pictures in HQ:
with Ingrid Alexandra
with Sverre Magnus 1
with Sverre Magnus 2

They are such cute puppies and the photos with the children are lovely. :)

Just looked at the picture of the puppies. They are cute. What breed of dog are they?

:previous: According to this article in Hello, Milly Kakao is a Labradoodle. I think that's what the puppies are too (I'm not sure what breed their father is). :)

I like the new photos of the children and the puppies, I imagine that the CP family found it hard to say farewell to them. I think the photo shoot looked quite relaxed, which is nice.

When Princess I-A was very small she resembled her mother Mette-Marit, but now that she is growing up she looks more and more like Haakon when he was a child-amazing!

"Milly Kakao" is a very unusual name for a dog. I wonder how they came up with it? :p

Anyway, that "puppy series" was probably the most enchanting family photo shoot that I have ever seen with any Royal family. And I can only imagine how difficult it was for Haakon, Mette-Marit and the children to have to part with their adorable little friends!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom