Summer photo sessions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photosession at Risorflekken(Risorpoint), with Norwegian Crownprince Haakon, Crownprincess Mette-Marit, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prins Sverre Magnus and Marius Borg Hoiby

BelgaPicture - Category details

the second photoshoot for one summer? Thats great! And extraordinary for royals!!! :flowers:

They are a great family! :flowers:

Extraordinarily wonderful, two sessions for one year, but where was Milly Kakao ?

Kronprins Haakon fyller 36 år - Sørlandet - NRK Nyheter Pictures

Se, så stor han har blitt - Nyheter - NRK Nyheter Article in Norwegian with pictures

Nye familiebilder av kronprinsfamilien - kjendis - Dagbladet.no Article in Norwegian with video and pictures. Love when Prince Sverre Magnus get loose and sits down watching the veiw.

The photos are taken in connection with the Crown Prince’s birthday tomorrow, he turns 36.

The family are vacationing at their cabin at Flatholmen this week, but the photos are taken at Risørflekken north in Aust-Agder, so we don’t get to see their cabin or the surrounding area.

The youngest children, they say in one of the articles, were bothered with the bright light during the photo session. Even though it was no direct sunlight, they were on a white calked mountain and the light was pretty strong. Marius behaved well, and Prince Sverre Magnus wanted to do what he wanted and often ran away only to be picked up by his father.

Great to see them again :)

Very cute photos! Marius has gotten so big, and I love the little bow in Ingrid-Alexandra's hair.

I know. Marius is getting much taller than he was just a year or so ago. Ingrid Alexandra looks just like her father.

These poor little royal children, how must it be boring for them to always being filmed and photographed, but, of course, for us, this video is a delicacy. Thank you. :photo:

That video was the cutest thing! everyone looked relaxed and laid back.

thanks for the video. the kids look adorable.

too bad about the extreme sunlight. they were all squinting in the pictures.........

Lovely photos and lovely video... the children looks soooo cute.
Sverre and Ingrid are a growing fast and the look very cute, Marius looks dashing...:rolleyes:

I loving these pictures!

Their dog looks a lot like "Bo" Obama.

Wow I can't believe I missed this photo shoot. I can't believe how tall Mariuis is getting, what a great looking young man. I feel very bad for the little kids, they seem to really hate these sessions, especally I-A, but I have to be honest, I love them.

She is so cute! She has Haakon's eyes.

She was so cute as a baby,now as she is getting older she's looking more and like her father, the crown prince of Norway.

What a good idea this page ! She deserves it !

I loved the page about one of my very favourite little princesse.

She is full of joy and is such a happy little girl.

Back
Top Bottom