Prince Sverre Magnus' first day at school, August 18, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fairy tale

Heir Apparent
City
B.
Country
Germany
On Thursday Prince Sverre Magnus has his first school day :)
He will go to the school at Jansløkka in Asker where also Ingrid Alexandra started last year and Marius has been.
He will probably be among the youngest in his class, as he turns six in December.
His parents will of course be with him on his first day as well as Queen Sonja. King Harald grants an audience in the morning and attends a regatta later so he won't attend.
Prinsen klar for første skoledag - VG Nett om Kongehuset
Google Translation

Another Prince going to school, how sweet. I suppose we'll see pictures?

He's growing up so fast!

Prince Sverre Magnus had his first school day at the Janslokka School in Asker today, August 18, 2011.
He was accompanied by his parents Princess Mette- Marit and Prince Haakon and his grandmother
Queen Sonja. Princess Ingrid Alexandra was present as well to support her little brother.

** ppe gallery **

** budstikka.no: Her er prins Sverre Magnus klar for skoles ** tvbudstikka.no video **

** nrk.no: Spent prins på første skoledag **

** aftenposten.no: Nå er også prins Sverre skolegutt **

** seher.no: Tatt imot av prinsessen på første skoledag **

** side2.no: Første skoledag **

** stella/belga gallery **

** reuters/gettyimages/daylife gallery **

Last edited:
Wonderful family photos ! How cute the family are !

Its lovely to see the Queen attending her grandson's first day but a shame that she is in the background in many if not all the pictures.
Thanks for all the pictures so far.

I can't belive Sverre is already going to school. Where did the time fly? Those are some wonderful family photos and it's great to see Queen Sonja joining them too.

Wow, where did the time go, M-M and Haakon must be feel a little down today, their final little one is now on the road to growing up. I know it won't happen, but I wish they would have another child, they are such a loving warm family. I am glad that Queen Sonja got to attend her grandchild first day. They seems like active Grandparents.

Last edited:
He looks so cute!He looks so much like his mom.

Sverre is so cute and I can´t believe he is old enough already to go to school. They are both gorgeous children and it was very nice to see not only the parents but their grandmother as well taking part in this very important occasion in a child´s life.

How handsome Sverre Magnus is!

Back
Top Bottom