Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiB

Nobility
City
Hometown
Country
Norway
Mette-Marit is expecting her third child in December, and Haakon his second! This was announced by the Palace in a press release. The CP will take it easy in the comming period.

HRH The Crown Prince and HRH The Crown Princess are expecting a baby

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is pregnant with their second child.

The baby is due to be born in December 2005. There may be some changes in The Crown Princess’s programme in the next few months.

www.kongehuset.no

Last edited:
WOHEY!!!! Congratulations to them both - and what a "baby shower" - two Crown Princely babies in such a short time span (and perhaps soon a third with Letizia)!!!!!
fam21.gif

Wonderful !!!:D :D :D
I'm sooooo happy for them !
Congratulations to Mette-Marit and Haakon !
I was sure it would be announced soon ...
Great,great news !:)

Isn't it a little bit too soon to announce it ?
The baby is due only in december ... strange ...

Wow...congratulations Mette-Marit and her hubby!!! Wow two royal houses announcing pregnancies!!!

Anita said:
Isn't it a little bit too soon to announce it ?
The baby is due only in december ... strange ...

If I remember correctly, they announced the last pregnancy very early...

Maybe they did it to prevent gossip since the CP will take it easy in the comming period, and that the reduced activity would cause speculations??

i thought that seemed a bit early as well, too. usually people wait for 3 months in case of miscarriage. perhaps its due earlier and they want to throw the scent off?

ews said:
i thought that seemed a bit early as well, too. usually people wait for 3 months in case of miscarriage. perhaps its due earlier and they want to throw the scent off?

That's what I thought too.

KikkiB said:
Mette-Marit is expecting her third child in December, and Haakon his second! This was announced by the Palace in a press release. The CP will take it easy in the comming period.

HRH The Crown Prince and HRH The Crown Princess are expecting a baby

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is pregnant with their second child.

The baby is due to be born in December 2005. There may be some changes in The Crown Princess’s programme in the next few months.

www.kongehuset.nohttp://www.kongehuset.nohttp://www.kongehuset.nohttp://www.kongehuset.no

I hope it will be a little prince this time ...
What great news also for King Harald and Queen Sonja:) :) :) !!! I'm so happy for them ! They are so sweet grandparents !! :) :) :)

So both Norway royal baby and Denmark royal baby will soon play together. Congratulations:)

Congatulation to the mom and dady and to the brother and sister

Wow! What a great day. First Mary and now Mette-Marit. Congrats to Mette-Marit and Haakon!

Oh my god again !!!!!!! lol !!!! that's so great all these news !!!!!!!!! :) :) CONGRATULATIONS to them ! :)

This is then "this made my day volume 2" Also congratulations to this couple and their two cute children.

WOW. COngrats all around. No wonder MM has been out sick. I am glad they announced it soon-to end speculation. Hmmm...is it too soon to try to hook up this child with the one that Mary and Fred are having? Just kidding. I guess it would be great to know the sex of the child first. :)

What great news! I kust woke up and found out there are 2 crown princeness expecting! Congrats to the royal family!!

Congratulations to Mette-Marit and Haakon!!! I am sure they are very excited about having another child together.

Maybe this time it'll be a boy!

Reina said:
Hmmm...is it too soon to try to hook up this child with the one that Mary and Fred are having? Just kidding. I guess it would be great to know the sex of the child first. :)

I had the same idea:D

Yes, i think the Royals do not announce the sex of the baby when get pregnant.We only can know when they already give birth to the baby.If in the fourth or fifth month,we already can know.

omg. Congratulations to Haakon and Mette-Marit, this probably explains to why Mette-Marit has been missing out on some of her functions lately. (C:
Nonetheless, this is absolutely wonderful news, I am sure that Marius and Ingrid Alexandra are delighted at the prospect of a baby brother or sister.

Really shouldn't have gone to school today. Look at all the things that's happened in just six hours...

Ooh, new baby. :)

Announcing it so soon is unexpected, but then again, if her doctor has advised her to ease the royal duties, I don't see how they couldn't. Mette-Marit's programme is pretty packed for the rest of the year, so announcing the pregnancy now is wise in terms of making the transition now.

Happy news day, today. :)

BTW congrats to bolla and kwanfan who predicted she was pregnant in their news thread a few days ago! It seems we have a couple psychics in our forum;)

Wow... No Words. All The M-crown princesses are Pregnant!
isn't it cool? i really like the idea of 4 royal births in 2005! that would mean 4 glittering baptisms :)

Last edited:
i cant believe! but we have Royal House Denmark Crown Prince Frederick and Crown Mary have baby they NOW Norway Royals have Add new baby!

im happy for Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Merit Marit have another baby.

im hope they would proud Grandparents for King and Queen of Norway its would be 3 or 4 grandchildren again!

Sara Boyce

from hellomagazine.com~

It seems to be royal baby boom time in the northern European countries - two pregnancies among Scandinavia's crown princesses have been announced on the same day.

Just hours after it emerged that Denmark's Frederik and Mary are expecting their first child, the news broke that Norway's Haakon and Mette-Marit will welcome an addition to their family in December.

A statement issued by the palace said simply: "Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is pregnant with their second child." The pregnancy means that Mette-Marit might be adjusting her schedule of public engagements over the next few months.

This will be the second child for the Norwegian crown prince and princess, whose daughter, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, was born in January 2004. Their family also includes Mette-Marit's son Marius from a previous relationship, but Marius has no claim on the throne.

The new baby will be third in line after dad Haakon and sister Ingrid, who is Norway's first ever female heir to the throne

Attachments

• mettemarit-dop1a.jpg
    mettemarit-dop1a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 253
  • mettemarit-dop2a.jpg
    mettemarit-dop2a.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 258
Congradulations to the royal couple of Norway! I hope all goes well in this pregnancy as well as the other royal pregnancies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom