Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It will be nice to know how she is doing.

I am Praying for Mette-Marit, that she gets better soon! She is such a lovely Crown Princess!!

lil Princess said:
I am Praying for Mette-Marit, that she gets better soon! She is such a lovely Crown Princess!!

the same here.

I also have to say that I do miss seeing Pictures from her:(

Mette-Marit is going to be with to Great Britan in the end of October.. She is then 8 months pregnant pluss she is sceard of flying (I ones read that she has driving from Amsterdam to Oslo:)eek: :eek: ) since she is so sceard!)

LaMinka said:
Mette-Marit is going to be with to Great Britan in the end of October.. She is then 8 months pregnant pluss she is sceard of flying (I ones read that she has driving from Amsterdam to Oslo:)eek: :eek: ) since she is so sceard!)

I guess it is all about how she feels when the time comes.

Why are they coming to the UK?

As I have said many times before when the twin subject came up, the Royal household would announce that the Princess was expecting twins. There is no reason for them to pretend it is one baby and not two.

It is more likely when Mette-Marit was scanned the measurements of the baby showed he/she was conceived earlier than thought, this is the case with many women.

LaMinka said:

WOW, thanks so much Everyone!!!! I just love all the pictures a lot!

Mette-Marit is Not the only one whom is scared of flying, I am Too, I hate Heights with a passion!!!! I have never gotten over this since I was a little girl! Ieve hated when my parents drove me over a bridge back then. So, some people where not born to fly it seems... Yes, I have Flown to many places ~ New York, Florida, Hawaii, Tahiti and many others.. If I can drive there or be driven, that is Much better *tee hee*

God Bless the Royal Norwegain Couple!!!!!

Love n' Huggles,

KristiAnn
lilPrincess

Looking forward seeing MM meating Camilla

It would be nice seeing Mette-Marit and Camilla together! And perhaps some "gala" together with all the Royals att Buckinham palace?

Does anyone know the approx. expected date of birth of Haakon and Mette-Marit's baby? I'm really impatient to see their new baby!:)

I'm sure Marius would like a little brother ;)

Layla1971 said:
Does anyone know the approx. expected date of birth of Haakon and Mette-Marit's baby? I'm really impatient to see their new baby!:)
Mette-Marit was asked about that when they announced that it had been moved from Early december to late November, and said that the exact due date was something they wanted to keep private.

norwegianne said:
Mette-Marit was asked about that when they announced that it had been moved from Early december to late November, and said that the exact due date was something they wanted to keep private.

Ok then, I can understand that. Especially with all the publicity surrounding them.

Somehow it surprises me that they will keep the date private.No one of other royal families ever said an exact date.But with IA they said January 22th and she was born 21st. Perhaps there are so´me comlications which I don´t hope so they think it could be a caesarian section

Maybe she just wants to keep that for herself. It is nobodys business except herself and her husband. we will all Know when the baby is born.

liv said:
Somehow it surprises me that they will keep the date private.No one of other royal families ever said an exact date.But with IA they said January 22th and she was born 21st. Perhaps there are so´me comlications which I don´t hope so they think it could be a caesarian section

I think they may have learnt their lesson with IA because of the publicity and have decided to keep this birth date private, or maybe it has to be with IA being the heir and that there was more interest in her expected birth date and it had to be more well known? Or maybe they just didn't want there to be some kind of public 'count down' to the birth.

And, Mette-Marit had blood pressure issues, I think and that shouldn't complicate a normal labour too much, as long as it's monitored. But, then my mother had high blood pressure and they wanted to do a C-section, but ended up not doing one, so you never know unless you're the mum or the doctors, and even then you just have to take it as it comes during the labour.

liv said:

Other royal courts don't actually ever specify the date, they give a rough time estimate. In Spain, the royal court said that Cristina's due date was sometime in early summer (with Irene) and that Letizia's due date was sometime in early November. In Denmark, the Danish royal court said Mary was due sometime in mid-October. In the Netherlands the royal court tends to add a few weeks so that the babies are seemingly born early but are probably not. The Dutch royal court likely does this so that there is less media camping out at hospitals or following the princess around.

Perhaps that is what the Norwegian court is doing too, so that Haakon and Mette-Marit are under less media attention when the big moment comes.

I don't think it means that there is potential complications, just a desire for privacy for the parents to be.

For a long time there has been mentiond in the official calendar that Crown Prince Haakon was going to Monaco this weekend, it was still there yesterday, today that has been removed, I wonder if the baby is right around the corner...

Larzen, thanks for the info. I hope he/she is rigth around the corner!

Larzen said:
For a long time there has been mentiond in the official calendar that Crown Prince Haakon was going to Monaco this weekend, it was still there yesterday, today that has been removed, I wonder if the baby is right around the corner...
One can hope... Timewise it would be right in connection with the moving of the due date.

Larzen said:
I hope so. I'm going on a cruise at the end of next week, and I don't want to miss the birth.

I feel your pain. you can find some of the news coverage online again but not all and there's nothing like watching it live on tv.

Well I was pushing against my poor moms pelvis for about a week before I agreed to be born :D .

i know this is a really long shot.. but i'm really hoping the crown princess will give birth this week, so if if if she's already recover, she can leave her new baby for short time and dazzle us with her gala appearances...
it will be a great dissapointment to miss her on 3 important centenial celebrations on 25th-27th :eek: :eek: :) ;)

this is posted by larzen:
17.00 The goverment gives a concert and buffet at Akershus Palace to mark that there is 100 years since the Royal family arrived in Oslo, The King and Queen, The Crown Prince, Princesess Ragnhild, Astrid and Märtha Louise with husbands
The King and Queen and the Crown Prince, Princesses Ragnhild, Astrid and Märtha Louise with husbands attend a varietee show, Oslo Spektrum to mark the end of the centennial celebrations
Ball at the palace to mark the end of the centennial celebrations

but really, if her due date is near, then it could be sometime during the centenial weekend... ;)

purple_platinum said:
i know this is a really long shot.. but i'm really hoping the crown princess will give birth this week, so if if if she's already recover, she can leave her new baby for short time and dazzle us with her gala appearances...
it will be a great dissapointment to miss her on 3 important centenial celebrations on 25th-27th :eek: :eek: :) ;)

but really, if her due date is near, then it could be sometime during the centenial weekend... ;)

I think that until the baby's birth she will be absent from official occassions, and after she would want (and need) to take it easy!:)

I've started checking the television channel (the single Norwegian one I have) in the mornings after I wake up. I'm really getting impatient now ;)

norwegianne said:
I've started checking the television channel (the single Norwegian one I have) in the mornings after I wake up. I'm really getting impatient now ;)
Well, I can't say I don't do it to! :)

is there something in there water? i haven't never heard so many princesses pregnant in a row like this. and didnt she just had one about six months ago?

is there something in there water? i haven't never heard so many princesses pregnant in a row like this. and didnt she just had one about six months ago?

Ingrid Alexandra was born January 21, 2004. She will be two years old in January 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom