Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlightrhapsody said:
I'm having a little trouble with this...If she's within the first three months (1st trimester), then she'd give birth sometime between October and December. If she's due in December, early or otherwise, she'd only be around 1 to 1 and a half months pregnant. I'm getting confused here...And like I said earlier, it's really early for them to announce a pregnancy this early. Not meaning to be a kill joy, but the first trimester is precarious, even if this is her third pregnancy.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1026575.ece
this article should probably give us a better understanding to why the crown couple decided to annouce the pregnancy so early.

a pregnency lasts for 40 weeks or 280 days. if MM is due the first week in december (week48), her 1st week of precnency startet 21.feb (week8). then she is in week 10 now...

elenor said:
a pregnency lasts for 40 weeks or 280 days. if MM is due the first week in december (week48), her 1st week of precnency startet 21.feb (week8). then she is in week 10 now...

Thanks Elenor. She is farther along then I thought. 10 weeks is about 2-2 1/2 months so she is closer to 3 months than I thought.

Cof Cof Cof......If you have more than 16 years, you should see a program from a old lady called Sue Johansson...You´ll see where and how the babies are made...hehehehe....the baby is for December?

Yeah...I agree with Reina...didn´t you never watched some scenes where Ryan is with Marissa on a bed...Or Seth and Summer.....How old are you anyway?

Yes I watch The OC it's like my favorite show. And yes I know how babies are made. What I meant to say is why did she get pregnant so soon shouldn't she wait until Alex is at least 2 or 3 Im just saying.

Please remain on topic. This thread is discuss Mette-Marit's pregnancy. If you would like to have a personal discussion please do it through PMs.

The O.C. Fanatic said:
Yes I watch The OC it's like my favorite show. And yes I know how babies are made. What I meant to say is why did she get pregnant so soon shouldn't she wait until Alex is at least 2 or 3 Im just saying.
Most mothers, not only royals, get pregnant with the second when their first child turns one year, and with the third when the second child turns two, I think 90% do that, I wonder why!

I still remember where I was and what I did on the day Mette-Marit's pregnancy was confirmed. I had been with a friend of mine, and was on my way home when my mam texted me. The text read: "Heidi, I've got some great news for you. Both Mette-Marit AND Mary are pregnant!"
I was really happy and excited. However, I wasn't surprised to hear that Mette-Marit is expecting again. I'd been waiting for it for so long. It's such wonderful news!:)
Congratulations to Haakon and Mette-Marit!

amina1 said:
Most mothers, not only royals, get pregnant with the second when their first child turns one year, and with the third when the second child turns two, I think 90% do that, I wonder why!

im not sure answer your question!

when my cousin Becky rumors to become pregnant last summer 2004 and my dad told me that my cousin become pregnant again and her daughter is baby nearly one year old but my cousin dues in February 2005 because of emergency c-section she tried for natural birth but cant! they my cousin show her scar from c-section its totally pains!

and I would plans have children one day if i would plans have c-section because of my medical history and i had sezuire also.

Sara Boyce

amina1 said:

Probably a variety of reasons. One of them might be that it is nice for the children to be close in age, as there usually isn't very many other children who understands what they're going through. Other reasons might be that the royal parent have brother/sister who is close in age, and have good experience with that (they're best friends, for example)

Some pictures of the family from the day the pregnancy was anounced, they are taken in Kristiansand

from www.isifa.com

Attachments

• is_11062597.jpg
    is_11062597.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 272
  • is_11062601.jpg
    is_11062601.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 281
  • is_11062603.jpg
    is_11062603.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 255
  • is_11062604.jpg
    is_11062604.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 279
  • is_11062608.jpg
    is_11062608.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 188
  • is_11062609.jpg
    is_11062609.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 251
  • is_11062610.jpg
    is_11062610.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 160
Mette-Marit's low blood pressure in her 2nd pregnancy

METTE MARIT: RØR VED MIG

Den norske kronprinsesse har haft problemer med sin graviditet og skal tage den med ro – og det gjorde hun mens hun viste maven frem på modeskaberen Valentinos yacht

Der er masser af ferie på programmet for det norske kronprinsepar. Især gravide Mette-Marit har stort set droppet alle officielle pligter for at slappe af.
I starten af måneden tilbragte hun og børnene to uger på den græske ø Kefalonia, hvor kronprins Haakon også var med noget af tiden.
Og nu er familien så taget til Italien, hvor modeskaberen Valentino har stillet sin luksus-lystyacht til rådighed for kronprinseparret, som nyder at slappe af og lade solen bage.
Uden børn, vel at mærke. For mens mor og far solbadede sammen på Valentinos yacht, måtte børnene Magnus på otte og Ingrid Alexandra på halvandet år blive hjemme i Norge. De vordende forældre kunne derfor rigtig nyde hinanden på en vaskeægte kærlighedsferie.
Læs mere og se de afslørende billeder i SE og HØR

i cant danish so can some translate?

from http://www.sh-online.dk/default.aspx?Action=ViewArticle&ItemID=388&GroupID=51

LaMinka said:
METTE MARIT: RØR VED MIG

Den norske kronprinsesse har haft problemer med sin graviditet og skal tage den med ro – og det gjorde hun mens hun viste maven frem på modeskaberen Valentinos yacht

Der er masser af ferie på programmet for det norske kronprinsepar. Især gravide Mette-Marit har stort set droppet alle officielle pligter for at slappe af.

I starten af måneden tilbragte hun og børnene to uger på den græske ø Kefalonia, hvor kronprins Haakon også var med noget af tiden.
Og nu er familien så taget til Italien, hvor modeskaberen Valentino har stillet sin luksus-lystyacht til rådighed for kronprinseparret, som nyder at slappe af og lade solen bage.
Uden børn, vel at mærke. For mens mor og far solbadede sammen på Valentinos yacht, måtte børnene Magnus på otte og Ingrid Alexandra på halvandet år blive hjemme i Norge. De vordende forældre kunne derfor rigtig nyde hinanden på en vaskeægte kærlighedsferie.
Læs mere og se de afslørende billeder i SE og HØR

i cant danish so can some translate?
from http://www.sh-online.dk/default.aspx?Action=ViewArticle&ItemID=388&GroupID=51

We'll try :)

Mette-Marit: Touch me (That sounds a bit wrong, but it also does in Danish ;))

The Norwegian Crown Princess has had some problems with her pregnancy, and has been ordered to take it easy - and that was what she was doing while showing her belly on the fashion creator Valentino's yacht.

The Crown Princely couple has a lot of holiday on their schedule. Especially the pregnant Crown Princess, who has cancelled almost all of her duties to be able to relax. Earlier this month, she and the children spent 2 weeks on the Greek island, Kefalonia, also joined by Haakon for some of the visit.
And now, the family has gone to Italia, where they have borrowed the fashion creator Valentino's yacht, and enjoys the rest and the sun.
And that's without the children. While mum and dad were sunbathing together on the yacht, Marius(8) and Ingrid Alexandra(1 and a half) had to stay home in Norway. Because of that, the parents could relax and enjoy each others company on this true holiday of love.
Read more, and view the revealing pictures in SE & HØR.

We hope that was understandable enough for you to read :)

Last edited:
DKgirls said:
The Norwegian Crown Princess has had some problems with her pregnancy, and has been ordered to take it easy - and that was what she was doing while showing her belly on the fashion creator Valentino's boat(don't know the english word for yacht...).

it's yacht in english also.
thanks for the translation!

DKgirls said:
We'll try :)

Mette-Marit: Touch me (That sounds a bit wrong, but it also does in Danish ;))

The Norwegian Crown Princess has had some problems with her pregnancy, and has been ordered to take it easy - and that was what she was doing while showing her belly on the fashion creator Valentino's yacht.

The Crown Princely couple has a lot of holiday on their schedule. Especially the pregnant Crown Princess, who has cancelled almost all of her duties to be able to relax. Earlier this month, she and the children spent 2 weeks on the Greek island, Kefalonia, also joined by Haakon for some of the visit.
And now, the family has gone to Italia, where they have borrowed the fashion creator Valentino's yacht, and enjoys the rest and the sun.
And that's without the children. While mum and dad were sunbathing together on the yacht, Marius(8) and Ingrid Alexandra(1 and a half) had to stay home in Norway. Because of that, the parents could relax and enjoy each others company on this true holiday of love.
Read more, and view the revealing pictures in SE & HØR.

We hope that was understandable enough for you to read :)
Thanks!!!:rolleyes: :D :) :D

It seems that the pregnancy is progressing well. Except for a bit of trouble in the beginning, there hasn't been many cancelled arrangements.

I wonder when her maternity leave will begin? With Ingrid Alexandra it started in December, about a month and half before the birth.

norwegianne said:
It seems that the pregnancy is progressing well. Except for a bit of trouble in the beginning, there hasn't been many cancelled arrangements.

I wonder when her maternity leave will begin? With Ingrid Alexandra it started in December, about a month and half before the birth.

If the pregnancy continues to go well, she will probably go on her maternity leave at 1 1/2-2 months before the birth as before.

Im not so sure, in the end of November there are the galas that will mark the end of the centenary celebrations, I would expect her to attend thees very important events if she feels up to it.

Larzen said:
Im not so sure, in the end of November there are the galas that will mark the end of the centenary celebrations, I would expect her to attend thees very important events if she feels up to it.

It will all depend on how she feels and what the doctors say. She doesn't want to overdo it and cause premature labor or become sick from being tired and the stress on the body of carrying so much weight during the end of a pregnancy.

I have been told the end of a pregnancy is the time the mother really feels bad (although a woman can feel bad at anytime during it) and is sick and tired of carrying the weight, they have to go to the bathroom all the time, and they can't sleep because the baby is kicking all the time. This would make any woman physically and emotionally drained.

Mette-Marit's low blood pressure in her 2nd pregnancy

Press release from the royal court
Mette-Marits blood preassure is low, and her doctor has adviced her to slow down her activities, she will not got to Trondheim to give out money from their humanitarian fund which was originally a joint engagement tomorrow. Haakon will take her place a a police conference on chidren security in next week in Drammen.
http://www.kongehuset.no/dt_kongehuset_newsstyle.asp?gid=501&mgid=5&aid=4902

She is so far still on for the conference in Bodø on Monday.

H.K.H. Kronprinsessen reduserer sine aktiviteter

Hennes Kongelige Høyhet Kronprinsessen har lavt blodtrykk og har fått råd fra sin lege om å ta det med ro i tiden fremover. Legens anbefaling medfører at Kronprinsessens program vil bli redusert.

Hennes Kongelige Høyhet kommer ikke til å være til stede ved utdelingen av årets tildeling av bidrag fra Kronprinsparets Humanitære Fond under TroNett-konferansen i Trondheim, torsdag 25. august 2005. Overrekkelsen vil bli foretatt av Hans Kongelige Høyhet Kronprinsen.

Ved politiets sikkerhetskonferanse i Drammen onsdag 31. august 2005 vil Kronprinsen tre inn i Kronprinsessens sted og representere Kongehuset

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Press release from the royal court
Mette-Marits blood preassure is low, and her doctor has adviced her to slow down her activities, she will not got to Trondheim to give out money from their humanitarian fund which was originally a joint engagement tomorrow. Haakon will take her place a a police conference on chidren security in next week in Drammen.
http://www.kongehuset.no/dt_kongehuset_newsstyle.asp?gid=501&mgid=5&aid=4902

She is so far still on for the conference in Bodø on Monday.

:( I hope she feels better soon!

Poor Mette-Marit! I hope she will feel better soon and have an easier pregnancy the rest of the way!

How far is her pregnancy now? I hope there is no complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom