Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason for CP MM taking it easy is, according to the palace press secretary Versto, the fact that she is suffering from morning sickness.

www.vg.no

well.congratulations to the parents,seems that really pregnancy is this years greatest style

from nrk.no

Mette-Marit lykkelig hjemme

Mette-Marit strålte utenfor morens hjem på Høivold brygge. Mandag annonserte hun og kronprinsen at de skal ha enda et barn.

Vi gleder oss veldig. Det blir kjempehyggelig, sier paret utenfor morens hjem på Høivold brygge.

Mette-Marit ler når hun blir spurt om hun merker noe til graviditeten:

- Veldig mye. Det er derfor vi går ut nå, sier hun.

Fremover skal de følge programmet, og det blir ifølge Mette-Marit foreløpig ingen endringer.

De vet ikke hvilket kjønn den lille har, og har heller ikke tenkt på noe navn.

Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit har termin i desember.

Etter råd fra sin lege vil kronprinsesse Mette-Marit ta det med ro i en periode fremover.

Situasjonen er ikke dramatisk, men legens råd vil kunne medføre endringer i hennes program senere, går det fram av en pressemelding fra kongehuset.

I Kristiansand

Kronprinsessen oppholder seg for tiden i Kristiansand, der hun tirsdag skal være til stede ved åpningen av Barnefilmfestivalen.

Onsdag skal kronprinsesse Mette-Marit etter planen åpne en utstilling om 1905 på Kvinnemuseet på Kongsvinger.

Torsdag skal dronning Sonja og hennes svigerdatter etter planen være til stede ved åpningen av en utstilling på Folkemuseet i Oslo.

Omfattende program

Kronprinsparet har en rekke store reiser og arrangementer på programmet utover året.

Først er det statsbesøk fra Japan i neste uke, deretter står offisielt besøk til Polen på kronprinsparets program.
Det er også flere arrangementer i forbindelse med hundreårsmarkeringen for unionsoppløsningen som det er naturlig at kronprinsesse Mette-Marit deltar i.

Til høsten skal kronprinsparet etter planen blant annet gjennomføre en stor rundreise i det «norske» Amerika. Om denne turen kan gjennomføres for en høygravid kronprinsesse gjenstår å se.

Mer på de andre

Når kong Harald fortsatt er rekonvalesent etter hjerteoperasjonene, prinsesse Märtha Louise har fødselspermisjon og kronprinsessen må legge om programmet på grunn av graviditeten, er det bare dronning Sonja og kronprinsregenten som kan påta seg alle de planlagte representasjonsoppgavene.

Også dronning Sonja har fått legenes beskjed om å ta det litt mer med ro fremover, men foreløpig ser det ikke ut til at hun har tenkt å følge dette rådet.

Sammen med kronprinsregenten skal hun være vertskap for det japanske keiserparet neste uke, og i tillegg står en rekke oppgaver i kø for dronningen, som trolig ikke får det mindre travelt i tiden fremover.

Attachments

• 476242.jpg
    476242.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 422
  • 476246.jpg
    476246.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 454
I knew it! I'm so excited! Congrats to Haakon, Mette-Mairt, Marius, and Ingrid Alexandra!

actually it is 4 crownprincesses who is expecting. Mary, Matte-Marit, Mathilde and Maxima

betina said:
actually it is 4 crownprincesses who is expecting. Mary, Matte-Marit, Mathilde and Maxima
I think it is kinda funny that all the M's are pregnant at the same time.:D

Yiipiii, what great news! It was a funny moment when I herad from it, you may not believe it but I watched TV and besides I read in a magazine an article about them and just as I finished reading the moderator in TV announced the pregnancy. And yes, it's also funny that all princesses with a M in front of the name are pregnant :D
I'm really happy for the little family and wish them all the best!

Babies all around it seems (must be the season). First Mary, now Mette Marit, next Letizia maybe....;)
Congratulations to the would-be-parents. Also, Mette Marit and Martha Louise seem to have close pregnancies. Next time, when Martha Louise becomes pregnant, we can be sure that Mette Marit is also become pregnant give or take a few months.

Last edited:
Congratulations

Excellence Happy news for Norvegian Royal Family
Congratulations Mette-Marit, Hakoon, Ingrid Alexandra and Marius

I think new baby is a baby boy
:)

wow..there sure is a baby boom in 2005! congrats to the couple :)

Mette-Marit's low blood pressure in her 2nd pregnancy

Larzen said:
APRIL

26. M-M : Opening if Childrens film festival in Kristiansand

english: http://www2.filmweb.no/kristiansandkino/barnefilmfestivalen/english/

27: M-M : Present for the opening of 1905 exhibition on the womens museum - Kongsvinger

http://www.glomdalen.no/kultur/article1488351.ece

28: M-M : Together wth the Queen she will open the "Norwegian and Swedes" exhibition in Oslo

http://www.norskfolke.museum.no/
I hope Mette-Marit will be at these next three engagements so we can see the first pictures since her pregnancy was announced!

I'm not sure what the law is in Norway. If the next baby is a boy does that mean he would be the future King or would Ingrid still be the next in line after her father?

marezdote said:
I'm not sure what the law is in Norway. If the next baby is a boy does that mean he would be the future King or would Ingrid still be the next in line after her father?
I'm pretty sure Ingrid will be Queen whether the new baby is a boy or not. All the articles say that Ingrid will be Queen.

marezdote said:

Ingrid will still be next in line to the throne, even if MM has a boy. The succession laws were changed in the 90's. As an interim arrangement, it was decided that any male born before 1990 will inherit the throne, thus Haakon instead of Martha Louise became the heir. But, now after the laws have been changed, a first born (regardless of the sex) will inherit the throne.

WOW! What a baby boom!! Congrats to MM and Haakon! It's funny how these things seem to all happen at the same time, is there something in the water or what is it?! :D It seems that Märtha, MM and Maxima always have babies at the same time and now we can also add Mary to the list as well! Any more 'Ms' in the family way?

Great news. Congratulations to Mette-Marit and Haakon!

So many Childrens! hehe! Congrats to the proud parents! And I hope they don't name their child Hakoon...;)

Wow! So many baby news at once...first F and M and now the H and M. Congradulations to both sets of parents! :)

Anyone like to participate in guessing the name and sex on the new baby can do so here.

Have fun, it's long until December. You can get it many guesses before we tally up to see who was closest.

Anita said:
Mette-Marit should really have some rest from now . I think she looks very tired on these photos ... Not the best pics of her .
Well, she said she'd been plagued a lot by nausea. That was also the reason for them going out with it so soon, instead of waiting the normal three months.

Aww, some more wonderful royal baby news. Congratulations to Haakon, Mette-Marit, Marius and Ingrid-Alexandra. :)

Great news indeed. Congratulation to the entire Norwegian royal family :).

Congratulations to Norway! I'm very glad with all these babies!!
God help the new Prince or Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom