Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
purple_platinum said:
norwegianne, while waiting.. can i ask you how to make the avatar bigger, like yours?

Therefore you have to be a moderator

For the waiting time...a set of screenshots made out of a clip on NRK. The clip was made at the annual Christmas photo shooting (here 2004). I can´t wait for this years! More babies and toddlers for Marius to catch :D
This clip is precious (one of my favourites). I can only recommend to get registered at NRK and to watch it.

Lena said:
For the waiting time...a set of screenshots made out of a clip on NRK. The clip was made at the annual Christmas photo shooting (here 2004). I can´t wait for this years! More babies and toddlers for Marius to catch :D
This clip is precious (one of my favourites). I can only recommend to get registered at NRK and to watch it.

thanks for the screenshots, lena.
marius, maud, and ingrid are so so cute...
this christmas there'll be 2 more babies to play with... is there a news where they'll spend christmas this year?

do you have the link for NRK?

purple_platinum said:
do you have the link for NRK?

Here is the link to the video

It can happen, that you have to be registered to watch it. For the case it doesn´t work without registration look at this
You can find more clips at www.nrk.no -> on the left TV-> under it Nett-TV->on the top "Nyheter"-> on the left Kongehus

Last edited:
The baby is not born today either!:( shrgg! Decmeber 3rd, will you come then baby? Well if you want to be born today you its 11 15 pm!!

Last edited:
LaMinka said:
The baby is not born today either!:( shrgg! Decmeber 3rd, will you come then baby? Well if you want to be born today you its 11 15 pm!!

I cant wait any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

corazon said:
I cant wait any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I can't wait to!! Little baby, can you please come out of your mamma?:confused: :eek:

LaMinka said:
I can't wait to!! Little baby, can you please come out of your mamma?:confused: :eek:

ha ha exactly! the last royal birth was in october 31.!!!!!!!!!! we need mette marit baby now!!!!!!!!!:D

corazon said:
ha ha exactly! the last royal birth was in october 31.!!!!!!!!!! we need mette marit baby now!!!!!!!!!:D
I know! You there in Oslo! A message from Bergen: Come out!:D :D

He/she come when he/she comes.. bah!:(

LaMinka said:
I know! You there in Oslo! A message from Bergen: Come out!:D :D

He/she come when he/she comes.. bah!:(

i am in the another side of atlantic ocean, I am desesperate!

corazon said:
i am in the another side of atlantic ocean, I am desesperate!
Ohh... Im just over the some higth "tops"!!:D Bergen is in west-Norway and Oslo in east-Norway..:p And I am desesperate!

Still no baby! ooo well I'm sure he or she will come when they're ready.

Also may I ask when are princess claires twins due?

lise said:
Still no baby! ooo well I'm sure he or she will come when they're ready.

Also may I ask when are princess claires twins due?

Princess Claire's twin baby will dues in Feb 2006 i hope so or before Feb

CP M-M still over late dues for birth on Nov.30th but we have wait for dues anytimes but im not sure when baby not ready or ready!

sara1981 said:

CP M-M still over late dues for birth on Nov.30th but we have wait for dues anytimes but im not sure when baby not ready or ready!

Thanks Sara.

i'm still wondering...what is the baby not ready for?? us?!?! haha...

probably he/she afraid of the intense media scrutiny.. big brother Marius & big sister Ingrid whispering to MM's belly to stay put inside there

sara1981 said:

actually....princess claire is due january not feb 2006....i suspect that her twins will be born earlier than the expect due date.....unlike MM's baby....he/she is probably late!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom