Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great... it will be a December baby.. always a delightful month connected to christmas.
but really.. when will the baby be born??

I'm going for four days, not going back before sunday afternoon/evening, so little baby if you please wait a little more, now you've make us wait too long, it would be nice. Thanks. :D

Danielane said:
I'm going for four days, not going back before sunday afternoon/evening, so little baby if you please wait a little more, now you've make us wait too long, it would be nice. Thanks. :D

Have a good trip/break Danielane!:) And, maybe this talk is the reason the actual birthdate is kept a secret? They like to tease us, I think! But, making us wait more....:eek: Anyway, whenever he/she is born I hope that mum and baby are well.

Layla1971 said:
Have a good trip/break Danielane!:) And, maybe this talk is the reason the actual birthdate is kept a secret? They like to tease us, I think! But, making us wait more....:eek: Anyway, whenever he/she is born I hope that mum and baby are well.

I hope I'll be able to connect on Internet, but nothing is less sure and I think it will be hard to have royal news for these four days (who promise to be interesting for me, BTW).

this christmas....we're getting very excited i guess....so many new born prince & princess this year....can't wait to see their christmas photos........

i bet launa and alexia and irene must have grown so much by then....and...the recently born emmanuel....and leonor...and prince x of denmark.....and....the unborn child of mette-marit!!!

Have a great trip, Danielane...

i think at the rate this is going, you've got nothing to worry.

i have 1 question. how are we going to know when MM is going into labour? will they announced it on kongehuset.no? are the norwegian press, like nrk, vg, aftenposted, etc already stationed outside skaugum or near rigshospitalet?

Last edited:
1 article from hola.es that shares our frustation :

Princess Mette-Marit leaves accounts has begun the count down in Norway. Mette-Marit, the only Princess whom not yet it has given to light of the six which they waited for this year a baby, is already in the final straight line of his pregnancy and the birth of its second son with prince Haakon hopes that it is any day of these in the cold Scandinavian kingdom.

a little glitch.. a boy?

i think that we'll know from the tv when the crown princess is in labor....i guess the journalists are all stationed in front of their residence and hospital to get the #1 info

Smilla said:
I'd write a thesis on

"A single mother on the throne? Mette Marit and public opinion in Norway."

or some such stuff, with a suitably complicated title.

Good idea smilla that would be interesting reading.

come on baby everyone wants to see you!

Smilla said:
I'd write a thesis on

"A single mother on the throne? Mette Marit and public opinion in Norway."

or some such stuff, with a suitably complicated title.

just one quastian is it not her husband that will be on a the throne? she is his consort what i understand even though she will have the title queen she is not the one next on the throne

I stumbled onto this thread and the title just gave me a chuckle :D

Anyway, indirectly, she would be on the throne as Queen (Consort). That in itself has quite a bit of pull and weight associated with it although she wouldn't be the direct sovereign. As the sovereign's wife, she would be high on the list of people with influence.

I really start getting anxious. Come on, little tyke, so many people waiting for you!
Hope the baby will come in the first week of December.

come on little baby... come into the world...

Last edited:
purple_platinum said:
come on little baby... come it to the world...
Mette-Marit is probably echoing that sentiment.

King Olav said in a book, Kongen Ser Tilbake, that as a boy he thought being born in early summer was the perfect date, in terms of Christmas and birthday presents. In that respect all three of Haakon and Mette-Marit's children are a bit unlucky, even if I expect that they'll get enough presents anyway.

well... while the norwegian baby is remain unborned, there'll be a new royal addition for dutch rf.

purple_platinum said:
well... while the norwegian baby is remain unborned, there'll be a new royal addition for dutch rf.

That's at least some news from the birth and baby corner... :rolleyes:

Mette-Marit and Haakon was observed at Baby Shop in Oslo yesterday. With a lot of photographs hanging on their backs. I hope they were out buying the last things, and that the baby will be right around the corner.:)

Ingrid Alexandra said:
Mette-Marit and Haakon was observed at Baby Shop in Oslo yesterday. With a lot of photographs hanging on their backs. I hope they were out buying the last things, and that the baby will be right around the corner.:)

really?? where is the source? is there any photos from this?

the source is a girlfriend to a guy I work with. She works at Baby Shop. there are no pictures as I know, but maybe Se og Hør will print some tomorrow!?! According to the source, Mette-Marit was not happy with the photographs who followed her.

Ingrid Alexandra said:
the source is a girlfriend to a guy I work with. She works at Baby Shop. there are no pictures as I know, but maybe Se og Hør will print some tomorrow!?! According to the source, Mette-Marit was not happy with the photographs who followed her.

I'd bet she's not happy...
It would be interesting to see how huge her bump is on the last days before she gave birth.

Nothing yet sheesh lol Id say itll be here on the 10th now and itll be a boy Olav Magnus Christian Haakon Frederik Harald Alexander 9 ibs 22 inches long

Royal Fan said:
Nothing yet sheesh lol Id say itll be here on the 10th now and itll be a boy Olav Magnus Christian Haakon Frederik Harald Alexander 9 ibs 22 inches long
Dearie me. That's a lot of names, considering that Princess Astrid is the one with the most names in the Norwegian royal family, and she has three.

So, I'm guessing HRH is still pregnant?

Well, I guess patience is truly a virtue these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom