Mette-Marit - Interview with Natt&Dag

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I agree. The Cover photo is kind of stiff and a little cold.
I also like the picture of MM sitting in the window. :flowers:

The dark dress is a marvel I love it

To the end to interview i believe that prince haakon wrote his opinion, because i read his name and i think that is him.

The Princess is beautiful. She's very camera friendly especially in formal pictures.

Can anybody translate the interview?

i thought the cover picture was really nice, but maybe a bit too photoshopped. i like the one sitting by the window, but i find the rest a bit too posed and unnatural perhaps. since natural is something that really describes MM i think this photoshoot is not one of her best.

Thanks sofajr!
It's quite a nice interview. MM seems to be a very honest woman and very down to earth.
There are really some nices quotes in that Interview.

I love that one ::lol:
I am very fond of skiing.And very fond of chocolate.

I've never felt like a trophy wife.​
I have been able to learn a lot in my role.​
The fact that you do not have any formal powers does not mean that one does not have a good starting point to give their opinion on important value questions.​
I really feel that I can put the spotlight on the many issues that are important in the Norwegian society.​
It's really nice to see her saying this. This is something I always thought when I saw MM. She really looks very interested in important issues.

I also really loved how she talks about her children. :flowers:

some part made me wonder: when she was asked how many tiaras she owns, she answered "Three". We've always seen her only wearing two. :ermm:
The wedding tiara and the amethyst tiara.... but maybe she also counted this tiara, which she only wore as a necklace.

Really great article and beautiful pictures. I admire MM very much - she seems to keep a very good balance between her public and private life.

Mette Marit is very natural Princess in looks and style. I love her style and looks. But what makes her interesting to me is her ideology about important events that effect Norway and the world. I think her unconventional past helped shape her mature ideology.

I loved the cover and the article. I thought she was an interesting person in her own right and this article questions and her answers displays it. She is a true modern woman that happens to be a princess. I knew she was to interesting and the Crown Prince fell in love with her because of that.:);):)

Beautiful pictures and interesting article.

Does anybody have this interview somewhere? The Natt&Dag doesn't have it anymore... :(
I would like to read it again, but I can't...

Back
Top Bottom