Mette-Marit and Valentino

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaMinka

Royal Highness
City
Bergen
Country
Norway
From Royal Glittering:
[font=verdana, arial]This week's Se & Hør(Norwegian gossip magazine) informs us that Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit left their children back home and went on a luxurious vacation onboard Italian fashion designer Valentino's yacht. The magazine has lots of pictures of a healthy and pregnant Mette-Marit in bikini. Onboard the yacht were also Prince Kyrill and Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, who seems to be close friends to Haakon and Mette-Marit. As the relationship between Mette-Marit and Valentino seems to get even more close, I bet we'll see more beautiful outfits in the time to come!
happy.gif

-----------------------------------------------------
So they was on Valentino's yacht.:eek:

Mariella
[/font]

More abot Mette-Marit and Valentino in Se og Hor:
Valetino is Mette-Marit heart-friend
Valetino: I love her!

Attachments

• Forside.jpg
    Forside.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 543
LaMinka said:
From Royal Glittering:
[font=verdana, arial]As the relationship between Mette-Marit and Valentino seems to get even more close, I bet we'll see more beautiful outfits in the time to come!
happy.gif

[/font]

It would be nice if you were right. And if M-M is guided by Valentino to update her makeup, she might very well be the most elegant Crown Princess we have.

Have everybody fotos about the Couple on the yacht of Valentino? Or any other fotos with Valentino?
Thanks

That would be great if she got to wear his designs. He's one of my favorite designers.

Mette-Merit would be a knockout in Valentino. She's got an amazing body that will look divine in it. CP Mary, Princess Caroline and Queen Rania better watch out! :)

From Royal Glittering:
[font=verdana, arial]This week's Se & Hør(Norwegian gossip magazine) informs us that Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit left their children back home and went on a luxurious vacation onboard Italian fashion designer Valentino's yacht. The magazine has lots of pictures of a healthy and pregnant Mette-Marit in bikini. Onboard the yacht were also Prince Kyrill and Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, who seems to be close friends to Haakon and Mette-Marit. As the relationship between Mette-Marit and Valentino seems to get even more close, I bet we'll see more beautiful outfits in the time to come!
happy.gif

-----------------------------------------------------
So they was on Valentino's yacht.:eek:

Mariella
[/font]

And the photo:

Le 16 juillet 2005, en vacancs sur le yacht de Valentino au large des côtes italiennes. Mette-Marit ...

No wonder M-M managed to get clothes from Valentino for free!

Back
Top Bottom