Mette-Marit and Haakon at the wedding of Morten Andreassen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel S.

Aristocracy
Someone please translate this article.....
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=236141

Smiiiil! Mette-Marit måtte be pressen om mer film

ÅLESUND (VG) Mette-Marit var i strålende humør da hun ankom til sin gode venn Morten Andreassens bryllup. Det første hun gjorde, var å be de fremmøtte pressefotografene om en ekstra film.

- Er det noen som har en ekstra film? Bruker dere film i det hele tatt? Dere gjør kanskje ikke det, sa Kronprinsessen og smilte bredt til pressefotografene som sto oppstilt foran kirken.

De fleste fotografene brukte riktignok digitalkamera, men en fotojournalist som driver lokalavis på hobbybasis, kunne hjelpe kronprinsessen med en ekstra film. Han fikk gitt den til en livvakt, som senere overrakte den til Mette-Marit inne i kirken.

Da kronprinsessen traff igjen sin reddende engel litt senere på dagen utenfor bryllupsfestlokalene, vanket det både klem og lovord.

- Det var fint av deg, tusen takk! smilte hun, før hun bøyde seg ned og klemte den lokale journalisten.

Celebert selskap

Mette-Marit kom sammen med kronprins Håkon til bryllupet. Kronprinsparet tok morgenflyet fra Oslo, så Kronprinsessen trosset altså flyskrekken sin for å være til stede i bryllupet. Både hun og Håkon er begge nære venner av brudgommen, og de var langt fra de eneste kjendisgjestene.

Andreassen er en tungvekter innenfor musikkbransjen, og har mange innflytelsesrike venner. Sammen med Jan Erik Haglund og Pernille Torp-Holte driver han managementselskapet Unit. De har artister som Bertine Zetlitz og Morten Abel i stallen, og begge popstjernene var gjester på Andreassens store dag.

I dette celebre selskapet så kronprinsessen ut til å stortrives. Festfin i 50-tallsskjørt og skyhøye stiletthæler strålte Mette-Marit om kapp med solen da hun ankom Giske kirke rett før kl. 15.00 i går. Men hun ville ikke fortelle VG hvor antrekket hennes kom fra.

- Nei, men du må ha en fin dag! lo hun. Etter den korte stoppen foran pressekorpset bar det rett inn i kirken, hvor hun og resten av gjestene overvar den drøye 30 minutter lange vielsen.

I fokus

Pressen sto utenfor og ventet, og ble i mellomtiden fortalt av de kongeliges livvakter, at kronprinsparet håpet at det ikke ville bli så mye fokus på dem. Dette var jo tross alt Morten Andreassen og brud Anita Skjongs dag, hadde de sagt. Slik gikk det ikke. Da paret kom ut, ble de fotfulgt av fotografer ned til en nærliggende kai, hvor en ventende båt skulle bringe gjestene til festlokalene. Brudeparet tok det med godt humør.

- Akkurat i denne delen av bryllupet, er det ikke vi som er hovedpersonene, kom det høylytt fra Andreassen, med klar adresse til pressen som svermet rundt Mette-Marit og Håkon.

Han ble heller ikke fornærmet da kronprinsparet gikk om bord i båten før dem, selv om det nok i «vanlige» bryllup hadde vært brudeparet som fikk den æren.

Etter en time på fjorden ankom selskapet som, etter det VG kunne anslå, talte rundt 50 gjester, festlokalene i Johansbuda kulturhus.

oppmøte

- Båtturen var kjempefin strålte Andreassen, som til vanlig er svært mediesky.

På kaia var det møtt opp mange skuelystne som håpet å få et glimt av kronprinsparet. Og da Mette-Marit og Håkon gikk av båten (etter brudeparet denne gangen), tok de seg god tid til å hilse på lokalbefolkningen. Kronprinsparet stilte velvillig opp for alle barna som ville ta bilder av dem med mobiltelefonene sine, de smilte og lo og ville vite hva alle ungene het.

- Det har vært en veldig fin dag så langt, smilte Mette-Marit.

Festlokalene ligger ved siden av en brygge, og den var pyntet med blomster. Det var også satt opp et telt, hvor gjestene kunne spise. Men før kronprinsparet satte seg til bords, benyttet Mette-Marit anledningen til å ta flere bilder av brudeparet. Hun gikk inn for oppgaven med stor iver, og tok bilder både oppreist og i knestående, så filmen hun fikk lurt til seg tidligere på dagen, kom godt med.

:flower:

Short summary. MM and Hakons best friend Morten Andreassen got married last weekend, MM had planned to take pictures but had forgotten film so she asked the reporters if they had a spare but almost all the fotographers used digital cameras, but a local reporter gave her one, she thanked him and gave him a hug. She took lots of pictures of the bride and groom. Both Haakon and MM was in a very good mood and greated the spectators and let the children take their pic.

Morten is rumored to be the man that introduced MM and Haakon to each other, he is very loyal and NEVER talks to the press, not even to comment on happy news like when IA was born. He is one of the most important figures of norwegian music,even if I think he is accually a lawsudent and he NEVER talks to the press about that either but his companion handels all the press, this has made him sort of a mysterious figure and their were lots of fotographers outside the church. Many of the biggest norwegian artists was invited to his wedding. His bride works as a trader in Norsk Hydro and the only thing she has said to the press is"no comment" and she has confirmed her age.

Originally posted by Larzen@Jul 26th, 2004 - 10:49 am
Short summary. MM and Hakons best friend Morten Andreassen got married last weekend, MM had planned to take pictures but had forgotten film so she asked the reporters if they had a spare but almost all the fotographers used digital cameras, but a local reporter gave her one, she thanked him and gave him a hug. She took lots of pictures of the bride and groom. Both Haakon and MM was in a very good mood and greated the spectators and let the children take their pic.

Morten is rumored to be the man that introduced MM and Haakon to each other, he is very loyal and NEVER talks to the press, not even to comment on happy news like when IA was born. He is one of the most important figures of norwegian music,even if I think he is accually a lawsudent and he NEVER talks to the press about that either but his companion handels all the press, this has made him sort of a mysterious figure and their were lots of fotographers outside the church. Many of the biggest norwegian artists was invited to his wedding. His bride works as a trader in Norsk Hydro and the only thing she has said to the press is"no comment" and she has confirmed her age.
Many thanks

Nice photos.. She looks really nice and happy. Love her earrings. :flower:

Originally posted by Larzen@Jul 26th, 2004 - 10:49 am

That's nice that in this day and age of tell all books and exposes (i.e. James Hewitt), famous people like Haakon and Mette-Marit have such a good friend like Morten Andreassen who protects their privacy in this way. Most impressive is that someone of his fame could use his friendship with the young royal couple to bolster his career even more but has chosen not to. A very admirable person.

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 27th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
they were nice, but didn't match really well with the woolen chal...

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 28th, 2004 - 6:36 am
Nothing matched in my humble opinion, after she looked so pretty and well groomed during their visit to Iceland, I had hoped that she had decided to put some more effort into her appearance, I mean the hair in an unbrushed ponytail and no makeup (I do not mean that she should load it on like Mary, but just a little like during the visit to Iceland),and the shoes did not match the rest of the outfit. Considering that everyone in the Norwegian press knew that Andreassen was getting married she must have known that there would be a lot of press, and she turns up looking almost as she dressed in the dark. I often like what she wears but this was just bad in my oppinion...

QUOTE (Alisa @ Jul 27th, 2004 - 3:24 pm)
Nice photos.. She looks really nice and happy. Love her earrings. 

I agree, I when I said she looked nice and happy I meant her overall presence, not specifically her clothing. The earrings would look great with a nice dress.

I agree with some members regarding CP Mette-Marit putting effort on applying something on her face because even though if she has a very nice complexion it would look better if she apply make-up

Originally posted by Larzen+Jul 28th, 2004 - 8:46 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Larzen @ Jul 28th, 2004 - 8:46 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-carlota@Jul 28th, 2004 - 6:36 am
Nothing matched in my humble opinion, after she looked so pretty and well groomed during their visit to Iceland, I had hoped that she had decided to put some more effort into her appearance [/b][/quote]
so true...

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 27th, 2004 - 4:24 pm
Thanks, too, Kassmejsje, for posting these photos. I think she looks great and the earrings do match the black pattern in her skirt. If one was to look at the whole outfit in the proper setting and light, it may look as though it "all fits together". Little snippits of part of her outfit here and there can't reveal the "whole picture". I especially like the photo of Mette-Marit and Haakon together. They always appear as though they have a lot of fun in each other's company ~ To me, that's what is important, however, it is only mho.

Elizajane :flower:

Wedding of Morten Andreassen and Anita Skjong

Someone here who now when Mette Marit`s friend Morten Andreassen got married to Anita Skjong?

They got married on 27 july 2004, Haakon and Mette-Marit attended the wedding

Vg/Nettavisen

Last edited:
Larzen said:
They got married in july 2004, Haakon and Mette-Marit attended the wedding

Vg/Nettavisen

Do you now the date i July?

Wowzers, what a romantic scenery in that 2nd picture! Now I want to get married in Norway.:wub:

"...Morten had no wedding photograper, but that was no problem when the Crown Princess was present. There was only one problem: she had forgotten film for her camera. - Does anybody have a film I can buy? Mette-Marit asked the press. Svein Robert Rogne (27) from the local newspaper "Valderoyposten" was the only one who could help. - Mette-Marit is just fantastic. First, she gave me NOK 50 for the film, and then she came over and gave me a hug afterwards, Svein Robert smiles. Earlier in the evening, Haakon took out his guitar. Together with friends he sang for the newlywedded couple. .."
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
http://www.alloverpress.fi/index.ph...d00edb6d7f4b192fc14&AJXUID=0.5133768515661359

After the wedding dinner they all went to an afterparty where they danced to late in the night. 03.15: After a long night with partying and dancing the crown prince and princess finally went back to the hotel room to get a good nights rest.
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom