It's a Boy!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City
Country
United States
:)

DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsregenten og Kronprinsessen har fått en sønn

Deres Kongelige Høyheter Kronprinsregenten og Kronprinsessen fikk i dag, lørdag 3. desember 2005 klokken 10.45 en sønn på Rikshospitalet i Oslo.

Alt befinner seg vel med mor og barn.

Deres Majesteter Kongen og Dronningen, Stortingets President og Statsministeren er meddelt at Hennes Kongelige Høyhet Kronprinsessen har nedkommet med en Prins.

Congratulation!

Congratulation to the happy parents. What great news! I wish them all the very best for the future!

Congratulations for Haakon & Mette-Marit...

a new norwegian prince is born....
congratulations....

CONGRATULATIONS to PRINCE HAAKON and PRINCESSS METTE MARIT on the birth of their new BABY PRINCE.

Finally!
:) :) :)
Congratulation to the happy parents,
Marius
and sweet Ingrid Alexandra!

When was the baby born?​

Royal boy born
Crown Princess Mette-Marit gave birth to a boy on Saturday morning. The child is third in line to the throne.
The boy was born at Norway's national hospital, the Rikshospitalet University Hospital in Oslo, at 10:45 a.m.
All is well with both mother and son, according to a press release from the palace.
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1170831.ece

Congratulations Mette-Marit and Haakon on the birth of your son and Ingrid Alexandra and Marius on the birth of your brother! Also my congratulations to HM the King and HM the Queen on the birth of their Grandchild. You all must be SO proud!

CONGRATULATIONS
Amour21.gif
that's great for them :)

finally, a grandson for King & Queen...
well, excluding Marius

How soon can we know the name of the baby prince? will Haakon announce on a press conference?

Congrats to the couple, the grandparents and of course the sweet adorable siblings. It looks like a season for princes in Scandinavia, I guess. Considering how just charming Princess Ingrid is, I am waiting for the first presentation of this little one. Any idea when?

It's a boy

Congratulation Mette Marit et Haakon.

Congratulations to Mette-Marit and Haakon. :)

Nice. The most important thing is that the boy's well.

CONGRATULATIONS TO HAAKON & METTE-MARIT!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Ingrid-Alexandra, Marius, TM the King & Queen, Märtha-Louise, Ari and their children, Mette-Marit's family and to all of Norway and all Norwegians!
:D :) :D :)

Haakon is Crown Prince Regent at the time of the birth?

Where is the King?

norwegianne said:
Nice. The most important thing is that the boy's well.

Yes, very true. A healthy baby is a blessing.

I am so happy for them

It will be a wonderful little family... and I am so happy that the baby is finaly born, I was so impatiant!

Great news! A boy-that´s what I wanted :D
Congratulations to Haakon, Mette Marit, Marius, Ingrid Alexandra and welcome to the world little prince!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO HAAKON & METTE-MARIT and little Ingrid Alexandra and Marius !!:) :) :)

A Prince is born
BREAKING NEWS: Norway's Crown Princecess Mette-Marit gave birth to a son at the National Hospital in Oslo at 10:45 on Saturday. Mother and child are both doing well, according to the Royal Palace.
pix.gif

pix.gif

The Crown Princess was admitted to the hospital at 07:30 Saturday morning......
http://www.norwaypost.no/cgi-bin/norwaypost/imaker?id=19775

This is just fantastic news. Congratulations to Mette-Marit, Haakon, Marius and Ingrid Alexandra. I hope M-M is alright, and that the baby boy is healthy. I honestly thought it would be a girl, but I guess my predicting skills have failed me. ;) I wish them all the best and I can't wait to see photos of the new little prince. Is there any word on a name yet?

He's the first Prince born in Norway in modern times who won't be king. It makes for a brand new situation.

You have Olav as the most tipped name. Unfortunately, in my opinion, that's also what the O. in Sven O. Høiby stands for...

Congratulations to Haakon and Mette Marit!

wow amazing. now the little prince of Denmark have a friend in the Norwegian royal family

http://www.kongehuset.no

I anledning Prinsens fødsel i dag, vil det vil bli flagget fra offentlige bygninger og skutt salutt fra Forsvarets saluttpliktige festninger i morgen søndag, 4. desember 2005 klokken 13.00

Translation summary: Tomorrow at 1300, it will be saluted from the military's fortresses, and public buildings will hoist the flag.

press release in english from kongehuset.no :

HRH The Crown Princess gave birth to a son

Today at 10.45 am Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mette-Marit gave birth to a son at Rikshospitalet, Oslo. Mother and baby are in good health.

Is it known when Haakon is going to do a press conference or when will they announce the name?
thanks...

This is great! My internet didn't work ofcourse before now! but!! Its a boy!!:) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom