It's a Boy!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
purple_platinum said:
Polfoto 04-12-2005 This image taken by Norwegian Crown-Princess Mette-Marit, Sunday Dec. 4, 2005 shows her new son who was born on Saturday Dec. 3 . This is the first picture of the young Prince whose name will be made public Monday Dec. 5th. Picture taken at the Royal residence at Skaugum near Oslo. According to his father, Crown-Prince Haakon, the young Prince looks a bit like both his mother and his father.

Aaaaaw, he is so cute! I surely have a new favorite newborn! :)
Thanks for the picture, purple!

He is so cute...I can't believe how big he is :)!

Congratulation to the Norwegian family the new member of their family .

Aaawww he's adorable. Thanks to everyone who posted pictures of the little cute prince.:)

He's adorable! (He is a pretty big baby, but still adorable...)

The resemblance between him and his sister is amazing!

Thanks for the photos everyone.

He is so cute. He really does resemble his big sister quite a bit.

He is such a cute little baby and a big healthy boy;)

He's a blonde!!! :p

Does anyone know how much did he weight in Kg and cm?
Cause' I think he's pretty big but too cute and the resemblance with IA is big! ;)

I made some avatars of the new little Prince! ;)

i5ro69.png
i5rojk.png
i5romv.png
i5rpxi.png
i5rs0l.png

(posted on the forum)

Last edited:
Aww, what a beautiful baby. :p I know everyone has said this, but he looks exactly like Ingrid Alexandra. I'm actually quite surprised at how similar they look. Thank you everyone for the photos.

Thanks for the pictures! Hes so beautiful and cute

i know i'm being too fast but... any ideas on when the christening may be? what's the protocol in norway?

I mentioned earlier in this thread that the Church of Norway recommends that Christenings take place within three months of the birth. That has not changed in the last couple of posts.

This was the case with Ingrid Alexandra, Maud Angelica and Leah Isadora.

The Kings already visited his new grandson?
Are there any photos of the visit?

...JuAnItA... said:
The Kings already visited his new grandson?
Are there any photos of the visit?
Here is one from VG

Attachments

• 1133726243728_776.jpg
    1133726243728_776.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 178
photofan said:
He's a blonde!!! :p

Does anyone know how much did he weight in Kg and cm?
Cause' I think he's pretty big but too cute and the resemblance with IA is big! ;)

3,944 kg, 52 cm - BIG BOY:D

That's about 20.5 inches and 8 pounds 11 ounces.

Absolutely adorable. I love those pictures. He looks huge, poor Mette-Marit! :)

I'm back and as I predicted, I missed the birth! :(

Congratulations to all the royal family! Marius must be glad to have a brother, and I hope little IA isn't jalous of this tiny little thing who will make her be more ignored.

the pictures of the new baby look like so initimate especially with the little dollies. it is almost as if these are pictures a new family would send to close friends.
the baby is adorable and looks like little ingrid alexandra.
i can see ingrid becoming jealous especially because she is so used to the spotlight!

Congratulations

Congratulations CP-couple Haakon and Mette-Marit!

Congratulations Haakon, Mette-Marit, Ingrid Alexandra and Marius.

I think he would have to be one of the cutest royal babies of the year.

I like the fact that Mette-Marit and Haakon did not make such a big deal about the baby being born like Letizia and Felipe. I thought it was kind of too much for Letizia to keep saying:"Isn't she cute, isn't she cute...she is beautiful..."

The baby looks quite adorable. He reminds me of his half-brother as well. I have a feeling he will be quite blonde. He looks healthy!!! Congratulations to the parents and grand-parents!!

Roxsteve said:
I like the fact that Mette-Marit and Haakon did not make such a big deal about the baby being born like Letizia and Felipe. I thought it was kind of too much for Letizia to keep saying:"Isn't she cute, isn't she cute...she is beautiful..."

I think that Letizia and Felipe were just really, really excited because it was their first...not that the second or third child isn't a big deal, but I do think it's a bit different. I'm just really happy that so many crown princesses had healthy, cute babies this year!

he looks very much alike ingrid alexandra.....cute baby boy!!!!

can't wait for his name !!!

melmel said:
the pictures of the new baby look like so initimate especially with the little dollies. it is almost as if these are pictures a new family would send to close friends.

I completely agree. I like how natural the pictures look. They don't look like posed studio shots, but like a real family taking pictures of their child. I love it.

What time in Norway will the announcement of the little prince's name occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom