It's a Boy!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kwanfan said:
What time in Norway will the announcement of the little prince's name occur?
it will be 9 AM oslo time
just a little less than 2 1/2 hours away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to watch the siblings grow up. I thought Martha Louise and Ari's comments were especially wonderful- what a lucky baby the new prince is!

How old is Marius and what is the age difference between him and IA?

Thank you, Carlota. I didn't realize that about Felipe. Good to see him "roughing" it. I guess they just want to look good for the cameras. Cute baby. Nice eyes. I like the rabbit and the elephant. I should send him a teddy bear to add to the menagerie. ha ha ha. Maybe a jackalope too. :D

What an adorable kid! I thought there's gonna be no competition for little Leonor but baby Prince is a close tie!!:) Well, I just have 2 favourites new-borns now. And (not quite original, am I?) he is exactly like Ingrid-Alexandra and does resemble Marius as well. Really a cute baby!
The name is supposed to be announced today, isn't it? I am guessing on Olav but who knows? He is not destined to be future King so they can have more freedom of choice.

To Emily

As long as I remember, Princess Ranghild made pretty nasty comments not on HM but on the Crown Prince. She said she would "hate Haakon to rule the country some day".

ews said:
how much longer til we have a name? its 6pm here in oz
It's now 8:15 a.m. in Oslo. Only 45 more minutes!

Avalon said:
As long as I remember, Princess Ranghild made pretty nasty comments not on HM but on the Crown Prince. She said she would "hate Haakon to rule the country some day".

That's what she said? That's quite vicious, you are supposed to support your relatives, especially the ones in difficult situations!

Aww what a cute little baby! Totally agree with everyone that he looks just like his sister when she was born, just that he's got blond(er) hair. Also, does anyone know the reason for why the little prince does not have the title of HRH? Just curious.

So cute!!! Congratulations to the happy family.
Does anybody know the name ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom