Interview on "Amanpour on CNN"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofajr

Serene Highness
City
Petrozavodsk
Country
Russia
Last edited:
The Crown Prince and Crown Princess give an interview to "Amanpour on CNN" (15:00).

Vg.no

Last edited:
Cant wait more Royals should give interviews

she comes across really well .

Hi

This is the first time I have heard MM speak. I instantly noticed that she says a lot of her words with a distinctive Australian accent. It is like a cross between an Australian accent / European accent. How long did she live in Australia for?

I don't detect an Australian accent, but I agree that she comes off very well in this. Having never heard her speak before, I was impressed with how confident and intelligent she seems. Her English is excellent.

I've seen video of Haakon speaking on other occasions, and he, too, is an impressive man. These two would be an interesting couple of have dinner with!

Hi

This is the first time I have heard MM speak. I instantly noticed that she says a lot of her words with a distinctive Australian accent. It is like a cross between an Australian accent / European accent. How long did she live in Australia for?

She stayed there for one year. Every time I hear her being interviewed in english I´m delighted about her security in speaking the language. Haakon is good at it too - but I think his wife is a bit better!
I was very much enjoying the interview on Friday night, as well as I was impressed by the statements of the Queen of Jordan - she should be a politician!:flowers:

:previous:
I was surprised that they did an interview, glad but surprised. :flowers:
They both have wonderful voices. :)

I dont know why, but i cant see the video.

Hmm the link isn't working for me. Is there anyway it can be put up on YouTube?

Crown Prince Haakon didnt say anything hmm anyplace I Can see the entire interview??

Yes, I think you can download the entire interview from iTunes for free - it's in the Podcasts section.

They finally showed it today in the States and I quite liked it. Mette-Marit seems really really lovely. I was also impressed by what Rania of Jordan had to say during the interview.

I saw Mette Marit with Haakon recently on CNN's website. It was a very short video with host Christiane Amanpour. Mette Marit's English is extremely good and sounds slightly American in nature.

oh mandy, i have been looking for that video! could you give us the link?

Oh, thank you so much Mandy! I'm downloading it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom