Ingrid Alexandra's first day at nursery school/daycare

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
moosey60 said:
Did Mette-Marit ask Ingrid if she wanted to go home at the end of the NRK video? I thought it was so cute how Ingrid muttered something and then they decided to go home.

It appeared Ingrid didn't want to go home :D

betina said:
Again in the scandinavian countries is kindergarden not a pre-school. Its a place where your kids can be while the parents are at work.
At the year of 6 they start in public or private school. The public school is FREE and the private is not.

I just explained I had finally understood, and that I made a confusion between pre-school or "maternal school" in France and kindergarten.

Two seems so young to be starting pre-school, at least in the U.S. it is. Kids ususally start when they are three or four.

Emily

RoyalEnquirer said:
Two seems so young to be starting pre-school, at least in the U.S. it is. Kids ususally start when they are three or four.

Emily

In France more and more parents are wanting to put their child in pre-school when they are two.

I love to watch the video.

Can someone tell me what was said when the reporters said something and then I-A said something like AUA and the Mette Marit was talking to I-A.

Mette Marit looks wonderful she is getting more and more amazing

They were talking about which "department" of the daycare she would be in, Ingrid Alexandra said Aua, and her dad corrected it to Huskestuen.

I loved it when Ingrid Alexandra opened her little lunchbox up and showed us all her lunch!

I think stores in Norway are going to have to stock up on that kind of lunchbox! Every parent's going to want it for their little girl! Heck...I want one! It's very sophisticated for an almost-2-year-old. I'd expect a plastic lunchbox with a cartoon character on it.

betina said:
She really looks like her mother now. She is so cute
yeah, the eyes, but I still see her very like her father. ;)

i also became a fan of ingrid's lunchbox. it's such a nice one... :) i also loved the cute detail of showin the press what she had in it.

Ingrid-Alexandra has changed a lot but she's still one of the sweetest babies I have ever seen in my life. And I also like her lunchbox, so pretty, so girly... :)
I remember having one just like that myself but I hated it beacuse I never liked pink and unfortunately it was my luchbox's colour...:(
Hope she enjoys her time there and that the media will not spoil her time.

I agree Avalon, I-A has changed a lot! I thought she resembled Haakon when she was younger, but now I think she strongly resembles Mette-Marit.

I still think she favours Haakon a great deal, only now you can that she also has features from her mother, unlike when she was born.

RoXyGiRl said:
Ingrid Alexandra is such an ugly baby....where's her hair??
That's horrible! Sometimes children don't get a lot of hair until they are about 3 or 4 years old, especially when they have thin hair. My hair was like that when I was a baby. You think she's ugly just because she doesn't have a lot of hair? That's really superficial.

Last edited:
RoXyGiRl said:
Is it really necessary to call a child ugly? And she is wearing a hat in these pictures. If you look at the pictures of her with Haakon and Harald in an interview around the end of November, you'll see that Ingrid has plenty of hair.

She certainly isn't ugly. My cousin is 1 and a half and we were quite worried because she didn't have any hair for a long time. And then, she suddenly got all this hair overnight at about 1year and 2 months. The same with her walking. She wouldn't crawl at all - but suddenly, she stood up and starting tottering around. All children are different and they progress at different stages. She isn't ugly - she's adorable. She'll get her hair when her hair comes.

RoXyGiRl said:

:mad: It makes me feel sick to my stomack to hear anyone call a small innocent child "ugly". Ingrid Alexandra is a beautiful child!

This photograph from Christmas 2005 shows Ingrid Alexandra has hair. You just couldn't see it under her little hat.

Pic from Corbis.Com

RoXyGiRl said:
I'm sorry but how can you call a innocent child for a ugly baby?

That was rather mean. She is a child. It is mean to call anyone ugly but never a child. She has plenty of hair. I think she is adorable. I think she looks like a little person rather than a child and she has such a personality its so cute.

All children are a gift from God and are beautiful. How can anyone call an innocent child "ugly". I find it offense and unbecoming, not to mention down right disgusting.

Ingrid Alexandra adorable, sweet and (by accounts of all the pictures) showing a great personality. And her eyes....so big and beautiful, full of expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom