Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gosh, I can't believe she is 6 years old already. I wonder if they will do a video this year, I always look forward to seeing the family together on her birthday.

I love the photos released this year, one can really see she has grown. I’ve always thought she looked more like her father, and I still do, but this is the first time I’ve thought she looks like her mother a great deal as well. The press has shown pictures of the Crown Prince when he was six along side these new ones of the Princess; and they do resemble each other a lot.

The court didn’t release a video this year, and my own little theory on that is: The videos was very effective in showing the public how much Princess Ingrid Alexandra had grown and since we so rarely got to see for any length of time it was great to get these short videos to watch and get a sense of who this little girl is. Now as she is older she will partake more in official duties and be seen with her parents and grandparents more, so these videos won’t be as much needed. We’ve already seen this is small manner, she attended her first representation last year with Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the environmental parade and she opened the new children pages of the royal website with the King. As she is seen more and more outside of all the yearly photo-shoots and celebrations of the Norwegian national day the public will watch her grow up much more “hands-on” than earlier.

Such beautiful pictures of IA, she really had grown up wonderfully. :flowers:

Such cute pictures of Ingrid Alexandra. The middle one of her in the snow really shows her personality.

i wonder if they will release ingrid's official pictures at her 7th b-day. since they are on their long vacation:ermm:

Some years ago the birthday pictures of IA that were taken in summer. So maybe the family will release older pictures of the little Princess for her birthday too.

I like new photos of İngrid Alexandra. How cute she is. :curtsey:

Adorable pictures. She's getting big!

I love the pix especially the one with the cat ! Extremely cute !

Ingrid Alexandra is a really beautiful little girl!!

This little princess is a real doll. IMO one of the prettiest little princesses around.I love her smile, I love the way she is dressed. I love the way she is with her brothers as well.

IMO one of the prettiest little princesses around.
I agree, but she's not just pretty, I think she's stunning! Her features are really classic and beautiful, and she's only 7! She's a Charlotte Casiraghi in the making.

Lovely pictures of the little Princess. Ingrid looks especially beautiful in this picture. She has stunning eyes.

Oh my god. How fast runs time! For me it was like yesterday as I saw the first pictures of Ingrid Alexandra.

She is so beautiful.

principessa said:
Oh my god. How fast runs time! For me it was like yesterday as I saw the first pictures of Ingrid Alexandra.

I feel the same way. I love how spirited Ingrid Alexandra is! She's adorable, and I love it that Haakon and Mette-Marit shared these pictures. They also wrote a message on their Facebook page thanking everyone who left well-wishes earlier today.

Thank you for the photos. I used to believe that she resembled Haakon the most, but now I see more of Mette-Marit when I look at her.

What great pictures. Ingrid Alexandra is pretty little girl. I always thought she was cute but now she is growing into her features if that makes sense. I see a lot of Haakon.

I think Ingrid looks very much like her grandmother Sonja, especially her eyes. I expect her to be a very beautiful young woman in ten or fifteen years!

Her face is really starting to look like her mother's only darker eyes and darker hair.
Beautiful girl!

Lovely pictures of Ingrid - she is growing up so fast. She is going to be a beautiful woman when older.

Maura724 - I agree she does have the look of her grandmother Sonja about her.

I can't believe how fast time goes, when I first started with the forum, I did not have a lot of exposure to any royal families except the Windors. Ingrid Alexandra was my first love:wub:, I remember her when she was just a baby, she is a beautiful little girl. :princess3:
I love the picture where you can see she lost both front teeth.:D

Wow! Sorry to repeat but she is going to be a real beauty!

Haakon & Mette-Marit seem to be doing a great job with her. She appears to have a real sense of seriousness and understanding about her role in life, and then the lighter pictures she just radiates joy. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom