Ingrid Alexandra ,Sverre Magnus and Marius: discussion 2006 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Sverre Magnus looks so sweet and cute. I can't beleive he's already 4 years old. Time sure flies fast.

He is cute. Some of his pictures remind me of King Olav as a boy -- his face seems a similar shape.

And his brother Maruis is an especially handsome boy. I think he's going to be a really good-looking man when he grows up.

Does anyone know if there will be a family photoshoot on Ingrid Alexandra"s 6th birthday?

:previous: They usually release photos of the birthday girl. As far as I remember they usually included pictures of the whole family, too. Let's wait until January 21st and we'll see what kind of pictures and videos will be published this year.;)

I am glad Princess Ingrid Alexandra will be Queen of Norway one day. She is the spitting image of Crown Prince Haakon. Prince Sverre Magnus does remind one of King Olav as a boy. He also reminds me of Crown Princess Mette-Marit. Such a lovely family. Marius is quite handsome as well.

:previous:

Yes, they're three beautiful kids and I agree, Sverre does remind me on Olav as well. :flowers:

any photos today of the birthday girl?

im sorry, i was one day early

Really lovely pix for a lovely little girl, thanks a lot !

It seems the same day Ingrid's birthday photos were made there were also made a new portrait of Sverre Magnus :flowers:
Portrait Sverre Magnus
He looks so cute and so serious the same time. Since he was born Magnus always had white a "wise" face expression somehow.
I love his blue eyes.

Last edited:
Lovely pictures, his blue eyes will be a charming tool later on in life. :)

Those children are gorgeous.Ingrid Alexandra is indeed the copy of her Dad abnd the two boys look just like their Mom.

Well have a look at Marius's dad... if the Norvegian men are all like this I regret to have been born in Belgium... and Marius looks just like him !

When will Princess Ingrid become Crown Princess Ingrid?
I'm not sure how that works.

When will Princess Ingrid become Crown Princess Ingrid?
I'm not sure how that works.
When she becomes first in line to the throne. It could be when the King dies and Haakon ascends the throne or if Haakon dies and it skips a generation as it did in Sweden.

I hope that her Grandpa could be Norwege King for years! He is very lively an intelligent. He'll be sitting in the throne a longtime yet, I think. And I don't wish that Crownprince Haakon would die. So, Princess Ingrid Alexandra must have to waii just a little to vecome the Queen! :D

Vanesa.

I know this is way into the future but what would be the titles of Sverre Magnus's children? Assuming they follow the system as it is, Ingrid's would be Princes/Princesses; the first child would be HRH and the other children would be HH. Would Sverre's children be royal or would they have a surname? I guess it's something they'll sort out in 25-30 years but I just wondered what people think.

He look's so much like Mette-Marit in that first photo!

If nothing changes, then Sverre's children will not have royal title. What might happen is that after Haakon becomes King, Sverre might be elevated to an HRH and they might follow the Danish system and Sverre's children be HH. But I dont see that happening. I see Sverre staying HH and his children not having titles. They want to keep the monarch small.

He look's so much like Mette-Marit in that first photo!

If nothing changes, then Sverre's children will not have royal title. What might happen is that after Haakon becomes King, Sverre might be elevated to an HRH and they might follow the Danish system and Sverre's children be HH. But I dont see that happening. I see Sverre staying HH and his children not having titles. They want to keep the monarch small.

So his children will be Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderberg-Gluckburg? They'll probably find a shorter version.

Ingrid Alexandra is in my opinion one of the prettiest princesses and her brothers Marius and Sverre are soooooooooooo Handsome. Little Sverre looks a lot like his Mum.

I just read somewhere online that the name Ingrid is pronouced Ing-ree in Norway. I was just wondering if this is true or not.

I wonder if Marius calls Sonja and Harald by their names or,sir or ma'am.I think calling them the latter would be too formal.

I wonder if Marius calls Sonja and Harald by their names or,sir or ma'am.I think calling them the latter would be too formal.

I read that he calls them "beste Harald" and "beste Sonja", as the Norwegian word for Grandfather is "bestefar" and for Grandmother "bestemor", so he calls them something in between :flowers:

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

marius seems to be a really sweet and kind boy

I wonder, that we don't hear very much about the kids. What do they like make in their freetime, what is with their learning, are they good in the school? Do they go to a playground or only to a walk in the city in the weekend? I know, that MM want, that the kids live without publicity, but we don't see pictures about them, only when the crownpincecouple has such an event, where the kids are there too.

^they are children, they dont need the spotlight yet, its the same with the Infantas Leonor and Sofia of Spain, because people rarely sees them and want to see them more often (including me). but as children, they need to focus on their childhood plays and innocent happiness.
Dont worry, there will be a time, when we will see so many pics of them and so many info that we all gonna be pleased, we just have to be paciente and let the time goes, until they are grown-ups^^ especially Ingrid, since she will carry the Norwegian royal family blood-line and as future Queen, we are going to follow her steps forever eheh^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom