Ingrid Alexandra ,Sverre Magnus and Marius: discussion 2006 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very thoughtful of the Crown Princely couple to refrain from appearing to give Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus, as well as other children, a chance for normal and non-intrusive event.

What a beautiful young lady. :)
Is it just me, or Ingrid Alexandra looks like mini Mette-Marit?

Yes, I think so; especially the little mouth ressembles. How lovely she is.

Great pictures! She looks so much like her mother!

What a beautiful little girl, I personally think she looks like her father, but she definitely has Mette-Marit's wonderful smile.

She looks so nice, she will be a beauty I think !

I've always seen more of Haakon than Mette-Marit in Ingrid, but I can see a wee bit more of her Mother in these new pictures than I have in the past. I really love the ones w/the hat. Too cute.

She's really growing into a real Beauty. :eek:)

Thanks for the photos! She's an adorable young lady who grows up so fast.

Ingrid Alexandra is absolutely adorable. I do think she reminds me more of Haakon.What a thrill to see that video. So natural and pleasant and Ingrid´s voice pleased me too.
Her two brothers are very handsome as well.
I love this family.

I think new photos of Marius are urgently needed! The last ones taken are years ago and he looks quite diffrent these days.

They now finally did change Marius' photo - they chose one of the 75th birthday celebrations.
kongehuset.no - Marius Borg Høiby

This is likely a very old question - but I think I read that he will not be given a title. Why is that? Seems like it would be a nice gesture to put him on 'equal' footing in a sense with his half-sister and half-brother. Anyway, its something I'd do.

The young man is probably besieged with young girls! ;) Wonder what he plans to study in university.

Tyger, there are no titles except for the titles of Prince, Princess, King or Queen in Norway. There is no nobility in Norway and his half-brother Sverre Magnus is "merely" a HH, whilst I-A is HRH. Marius is not the son of the Crown Prince. I think we should also note that Ari Behn, the husband of Märtha Luise wasn't given any titles upon their marriage, and they have represented Norway couple of times.

Tyger, there are no titles except for the titles of Prince, Princess, King or Queen in Norway. There is no nobility in Norway and his half-brother Sverre Magnus is "merely" a HH, whilst I-A is HRH. Marius is not the son of the Crown Prince. I think we should also note that Ari Behn, the husband of Märtha Luise wasn't given any titles upon their marriage, and they have represented Norway couple of times.

Thank you, Charlotte_Aster. :flowers: Ah, so, okay.

Oh well, nice photo of Marius - but they didn´t even make a sitting with a photographer to do that like the older ones though...He looks like a male version of his mother. Really handsome indeed!

Quite a wonderful portrait !!! How handsome he is ! (And has always been !)

Marius was always a handsome boy and he's growing into a fine young man. I just wish he'd get his hair cut!

On the contrary! He looks even better with a little bit longer hair! But he shouldn´t use this grease all the time.

Hmmm. Maybe hairspray would make it look better.

As CP Mette-Marit before, now Princess Ingrid Alexandra (probably not herself) sells some of her clothes on bloppis.no (a digital flea market). The proceeds from the sale of the clothes will go to Environmental Agents, children's own environmental organisation. She's also a member of the Environmental Agents.
Prinsesse Ingrid Alexandras barnebloppis - Bloppis

PRINSESSE INGRID ALEXANDRA - Ingrid Alexandra gjør som mamma - Side2
Google Translation

Mette-marit - Nå kan du by på prinsessens klær - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

Last edited:
I reckon little Ingrid Alexandra's a really kind little girl, she's such a sweetie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom