Ingrid Alexandra ,Sverre Magnus and Marius: discussion 2006 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the realtionship marius has with the royal family like haakon

Everything I have read or seen, Marius seems to have a great relationship with the Royal Family, especially Haakon. They act just like a normal family. I loved the picture from the celebration of M-M and HM anniversary, Marius looks natural and happy, talking with Princess Victoria, PMartha-Louise and the King. I think to him, they are just his family, which they have been for the last 10 years, he was only 3 when they got married, so it is the only life he knows. I think M-M and HM should be commended for the way they have blended the family, IMHO

I apologize if this is not the correct thread to post this is.

There’s a neat video of Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prince Sverre Magnus and Marius at NRK. There is a project to study bats and learn more about them and around Asker where the Crown Prince family live there are a lot of different types of bats. So the people behind the project has gotten permission to put up some nest boxes in the trees at the Skaugum residence and the children got to help and greet some bats. Here is the link: NRK Super | Supernytt

The children are told the name of some of bats and where in the country they are from, and the Princess laughs of the name “Lille trille”. She says it tickles when she holds them, but that it feels good to pet them. At the she says she will try to see them as often as she can, but when asked if she thinks bats will settle down there she is uncertain.

How cute to see all three kids getting a much closer look at bats. Marius and Ingrid were fine holding them. Little Sverre a little more cautious. Great pictures. I love those kids.

A question for our Norweigan posters; is rabies a problem in Norway? Here in the US, at least on the west coast one would not touch bats as they are carriers of rabies. I have had several bats tested for rabies because they were behaving strangely during daytime hours or were found on the ground and they all tested positive for rabies.

A question for our Norweigan posters; is rabies a problem in Norway? Here in the US, at least on the west coast one would not touch bats as they are carriers of rabies. I have had several bats tested for rabies because they were behaving strangely during daytime hours or were found on the ground and they all tested positive for rabies.

According to this web-site Flaggermus og rabies hasn't there been found rabies in bats in Norway. And that there is little fear of getting it from the bats, though they recommend you to wear gloves if handeling them. I think the kids were alowed to touch them and hold them, because that scientist was there as well.

I´m surprised that there seems to be but only one photo thread of the event last week available...?!

Thanks for the video! I like that Ingrid was wearing one of the silly band bracelets. Just regular kids.

Ingrid Alexandra is in my opinion one of the prettiest princesses and her brothers Marius and Sverre are soooooooooooo Handsome. Little Sverre looks a lot like his Mum.

I agree with you.
Ingrid Alexandra is very pretty & beautiful ( i don´t know if these words have the same meaning)

I don't know if this question belongs here, but am not sure where to put it. Is it likely that Marius will ever have a title conferred on him in the future, perhaps on the occasion of his wedding?

Very unlikely. Princess M-L even gave up her HRH when she married Ari Behn, let alone him getting a title.

Princess Ingrid and Queen Sonja seem to have a very close relationship

if theres anyone who has a close relationship its defently marius and his mother mette merit. just by the photos you can tell how much he adores her and how loyal he is to her. it amazes me because I have never seen or heard of a mother son relationship like that before.

Seems like a prefectly normal mother-son relationship.

hmm maybe but i guess i just seem him in the photos with him and mette merit as just so attached to her.

I think, it was not easy for Marius 10 years ago "to get a new life", with so big national and international attention, but MM and Haakon and the whole royal-family made it him more easy, they paid a lot of attention him, and protected him.
It is a really good job, was they made, the situation with the kids is not ordinary in royal circle. Marius had to see, that his siblings are privileged, but it seems, he has no problem with this, he is a very good brother of IA and SM.
MM and Marius relationship will be always other, as with IA and SM, because of their past. But as patch-work family they are a very good "example" for other families.

Wow, that video was priceless!! Thanks for sharing

This is a great video that shows so much closeness and warmth; I loved the bows and curtsies at the end.

Am not sure if this video has been posted before..but I just found it on youtube. The little princess is adorable with her parents

Haakon, Mette Marit e Ingrid, 'rockeros' - YouTube

Oh, I am in love! :heartflower: What a delight on so many levels. I love my country and would never relinquish it for another - but if I had to choose another country, Norway would be it. ;)

I think, it was not easy for Marius 10 years ago "to get a new life", with so big national and international attention, but MM and Haakon and the whole royal-family made it him more easy, they paid a lot of attention him, and protected him.
It is a really good job, was they made, the situation with the kids is not ordinary in royal circle. Marius had to see, that his siblings are privileged, but it seems, he has no problem with this, he is a very good brother of IA and SM.
MM and Marius relationship will be always other, as with IA and SM, because of their past. But as patch-work family they are a very good "example" for other families.

Totally agree. What an extraordinary task was before mother and step-father. You sum it up well. :flowers:

It´s a clip from last year´s documentary about the CPss and was filmed on board of the royal yacht in the harbour of Stockholm, a couple of days before Victorias wedding in 2010.

It´s a clip from last year´s documentary about the CPss and was filmed on board of the royal yacht in the harbour of Stockholm, a couple of days before Victorias wedding in 2010.

I didn't know that. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom