Haakon: His Life In Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few pictures about Haakon when he confirmed. In the last 3 pictures he is seen at confirmation camp and had to make the cleaning like the other confirmands :) :
Søk | Scanpix

Thanks for sharing all the nice pictures on TRF :flowers:
P. Haakon has changed a lot over the years, I almost did not recognize him in the older photographs;-)
In younger years the resemblance to his beautiful mother were more present than now-especially in his facial structure & eyes... It´s a good way to look back at history & seeing all the pictures from different times in his life is very interesting!

All I can say about Crown Prince Haakon is YUM!!!

He used glasses till which age? Maybe it's the same problem as Sverre.

Probably got lenses after that. Like princess Victoria of Sweden and prince William (D of C) also do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would he be a "nerd"? As far as I can remember he never had a special preference for the air force. He was very keen on the navy instead.

It's used affectionately. I would call him a nerd if he were on a ship, or a bus, or in a cardboard box.

Young Haakon Magnus was seemingly a bit shy and reticent. Plus he had glasses. Considering he's completely changed his image from then to now, I'm not sure Haakon is so fond of the way he used to appear.

I at least think he was very cute. But nerdy.

It's used affectionately. I would call him a nerd if he were on a ship, or a bus, or in a cardboard box.

Young Haakon Magnus was seemingly a bit shy and reticent. Plus he had glasses. Considering he's completely changed his image from then to now, I'm not sure Haakon is so fond of the way he used to appear.

I at least think he was very cute. But nerdy.
He was indeed. I did have a crush on him these days while others fancied rock stars...:D?

Back
Top Bottom