Haakon had an accident

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we say in French "OUF" he is not seriously wounded....

I take it that he was not seriously injured as I haven't seen this mentioned on news web site or seen any updates on this forum.

Ouf is right, my heart stopped for a moment there.

MIne too...I believed it was more serious. Happily he didn't suffer too much harm. He is a good husband and parent and he deserves to become a good Norwege's King.

Vanesa.:flowers:

The google translation wasn't very clear about what exactly happened. It kind of sounded like the boat turned quickly and he fell out? Was he not wearing a life preserver?

Not really an accident, he feel in the cold water for a less than a second or two.
He's fine.

Good job it was "bath temperatures" a cold dip can be quite serious. Glad he's OK

The google translation wasn't very clear about what exactly happened. It kind of sounded like the boat turned quickly and he fell out? Was he not wearing a life preserver?
If I understood it correctly, he was not wearing life preserver, that's what he is sorry about.

I'm glad that nothing serious happend.

But " All is well if ends well"...What a relief! I hpe the nex time he will be wearing a life preserver. In fact, I never liked that Royals does so many dangerous sports. They must preserve themselves for their societies. THey are Royals, for pity sake and not sporstmen and women! More general culture would serve them better than all this yatching, tennis, sky and such. Of course, their health must be O.K and some exercise will be great for their bodies...but not to much. All excess is bad. Rememer what Romans used to say: "Mens sana in corpore sano " ("Healthy brains in healthy body") a good equlibre should work, I think...

Too much sport, my dear Royals, too much sport! :D:bb::boxing:

Vanesa.

I guess the lesson here is that it doesn't matter how experienced a person is, bad things can still happen and that is wh everyone should wear the safety equipment!

Here's a follow-up report in English, since the Google translation didn't seem all that clear to me.

Crown Prince Fell Overboard

Speculation was running high as to why Crown Prince Haakon suddenly wound up in the water Monday evening, not far from his family’s newest summer home on an island near Kristiansand.

He's okay. Witnesses said that they rushed to the scene to help, only to be turned away by Haakon's security personnel who had already pulled him out. However, he's being criticized for not engaging a device that would shut off the engine. After he fell overboard, the boat continued to race out of control. He was also criticized for not wearing a life preserver.

Thank God, I am glad Prince Haakon is Ok I really like him because he seems to be a good person

"...They also own another summer property on an island farther up the coast."

How much properties do they have? I didn't know, that they have summerhouse also near Kristiansand. Does anybody have pictures about it?

Too, i am glad because he is very well. On july 20 is his birthday and i hope that they are with the press and we can see them.

Theres nothing wrong with him is there?
He only fell in water which was a bathwater temp for a few seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom