Haakon & Mette-Marit Visit To Iceland June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lyonnaise@Jun 29th, 2004 - 11:51 pm
the crown princess
These pictures are wonderful Lyonnaise. I have seeen some other pictures of Mette-Marit during her and Haakon's visit to Iceland and I am absolutely digging her curly/wavy locks. They suit her very well and are a very nice and refreshing change from her usual straight hair. She seems so happy on this trip, more radiant. Marriage and family life must be treating her very well!

Alexandria  Posted: Jul 1st, 2004 - 9:56 pm
(Lyonnaise @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 11:51 pm)
the crown princess

These pictures are wonderful Lyonnaise
I like her shoes here too ... smashing. :)

This girl -- MM -- has re-found her panache .... that she had when Haakon fell for her.

Lyonnaise, THANK YOU for the pictures, they are great and I LOVED your titles for them!! Excellent! :D

I don't know if anybody hs referenced this link. Very nice pictures, and in my experience, they - the pictures - stay around longer than some picture providers we know. ;)

It is a pity, only this link opened with me from aftenposten.no but the other links from gettyimages.com didn't work with me:ermm: and they form the majority of this thread. I hope it is only me who had this problem.

It is a pity, only this link opened with me from aftenposten.no but the other links from gettyimages.com didn't work with me:ermm: and they form the majority of this thread. I hope it is only me who had this problem.

The getty-pictures don't come up the first time, but if you hit refresh they all should work!:flowers:

The getty-pictures don't come up the first time, but if you hit refresh they all should work!:flowers:

Thank you sooooooooo much for your advice lilytornado..It worked this time:flowers::flowers::flowers:..I really enjoyed the pictures and thanks for everyone who posted them..The thread is very nice:flowers:

@Fortimo: Do you know where I can find pictures of the State Visit from Poland in Oslo? Mette wore a wonderful hat and I think she was pregnat from Ingrid. Thx, Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom