Haakon and Mette-Marit onboard den Groene Drack

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool,I guess this is the Dutch royals returning the favor, and that they didn't return directly to Norway.

Atleast Haakon must have gone home directly from Poland as he had statecouncil on Friday, but they could have gone after. Nice to see them spend time together privatly (or not intiredly privatly as this Smulders guy was there), pitty there was no picture of Amalia though, allthogh if I undestand the caption correctly she was there:confused: Maxima looks like she is due anyday now, she must be feeling pretty good if she goes sailing.

Thanks for the pictures Leon:) allthough your link does not work for me, I can get them be putting Haakon in search box

Larzen said:
Atleast Haakon must have gone home directly from Poland as he had statecouncil on Friday, but they could have gone after. Nice to see them spend time together privatly (or not intiredly privatly as this Smulders guy was there), pitty there was no picture of Amalia though, allthogh if I undestand the caption correctly she was there:confused: Maxima looks like she is due anyday now, she must be feeling pretty good if she goes sailing.

Thanks for the pictures Leon:) allthough your link does not work for me, I can get them be putting Haakon in search box

I´ve uploaded a few of the pics...and there you can see Amalia
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=222262&postcount=84

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=222263&postcount=85

The two royal CP couples seem very close, I have seen pictures of them together before, I think last summer they spend some time together in Tjome the Norwegian CPs couple summer place. I think it is very clever of them seeing both their daughters are future queens. They will need lots of support from each other!

PS!
Why does MM have to dress Ingrid Alexandra in light pink EVERY time :D

on the dutch boat

on the dutch boat:)

Attachments

• Mette%20Marit%20040605994.jpg
    Mette%20Marit%20040605994.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 981
  • Mette%20Marit%200406055049.jpg
    Mette%20Marit%200406055049.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 498
  • Mette%20Marit%200406056994.jpg
    Mette%20Marit%200406056994.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 245
  • Mette%20Marit%2004060568594.jpg
    Mette%20Marit%2004060568594.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 286
  • Mette%20Marit%20040605968494.jpg
    Mette%20Marit%20040605968494.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 497
Last edited by a moderator:
omg. Little Alex has the cutest look on her face in this picture.

Attachments

• ingrid.jpg
    ingrid.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 350
i like how mette marit dressed ingrid this time.. i think little girlies look cute in pink...
the hat is by the way the one she wore in the national day. does anybody know why she always makes ingrid wear hats?

in the last pic (by GömdNatt) i think she looks like angry...

carlota said:
does anybody know why she always makes ingrid wear hats?.

Its so that the german magazines and posters on spanish messageboards shal have something mean to say, or speculate that she is sick or does not have hair:cool: :rolleyes:

I think MM let Ingrid Alexandra wear a hat like that because little children often get ear infections, and those of us who have experienced that know it isn't comfortable at all! It's also cold on the sea, in Norway too for that matter. Not much summer yet :( I've been told that you should not let the draft get to little kids if they aren't properly dressed too, probably to prevent them getting ill.

carlota said:
i like how mette marit dressed ingrid this time.. i think little girlies look cute in pink...
the hat is by the way the one she wore in the national day. does anybody know why she always makes ingrid wear hats?

in the last pic (by GömdNatt) i think she looks like angry...

well, it's strange that we barely saw her wearing no hat... (and they were not in the sea!)

carlota said:
well, it's strange that we barely saw her wearing no hat... (and they were not in the sea!)

In colder countries, children and adults dress warmer for longer periods of time than in the warmer countries. Parents who love their children ensure that they are kept warm and safe. I don't blame MM for making sure that IA wears a hat as was the case on May 17th on the Palace balcony. I imagine that it can be quite windy up there!

It's quite common for small children to wear hats of some kind almost all the year. Not only to protect against the wind, and the cold, but also to ward off the sun. Small children are more sensitive to such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom