Family Of Crown Princess Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad news.. my condolences to the family :sad:
I didn't know he was sick.

He caused Mette-Marit so much troubles, but he was her father. I'm sorry for her and her family.

I find it incredibly sad that he was the type of man to sell out his own daughter for the sake of money. I hope when all was said and done, that she forgave him, but I wouldn't be suprised be suprised if she didn't.
But the princess does not seem to be that kind of woman.

Haakon and Mette-Marit have headed for Kristiansand, to be with the family.

Everything suggest that Mette-Marit and her father made their peace before he passed away, evidenced by several hospital visits, and at least one where she brought her children to meet him

The date of the funeral hasn't been set. Kronprinsparet reiser til Kristiansand

Bittersweet, I'm sure

"In a recent book revealing the dubious methods employed by gossip weekly Se og Hør, Høiby was revealed as a central source for the magazine, and that he had been well paid for supplying information, especially about his daughter Mette-Marit."

Lovely.

Sven O. Høiby 1936-2007- Aftenposten.no

How unfortuanate that he didn't live to see his daughter as queen.

How sad! My condolences to the family. Poor Mette, even though she and her father weren't close, that is very sad. I hope they were OK when he passed away. I wonder if we'll see photos of the funeral?

my sincere sympathy to mette-marit and her family. i hope they resolved their issues before he died. sometimes its worse to handle when there are things left unsaid or undone. i'm glad she has such a loving husband and beautiful support family during this time.

This is very sad news indeed. My condolenses the the family of mette-marit, god bless.

Side 2

A picture special about Sven Høiby's life (attending Royal events and living his scadalous life).

Poor Mette-Marit. I knew her father was sick, but I didn' expect him to die so soon.:sad:

poor mette marit. i hope she recovers soon. perhaps it's something they all expected to happen.

Haakon and Mette-Marit was attending a seminar with the King and Queen and staff at the palace when they got the message and are expected to Kristiansand tonight, this is the local papaer there Fvn.no

It has not been decided if there should be any changes to Mette-Marits agenda next week, she has an engagement at Lillehammer on monday and there is a gala dinner for the diplomats that she and Haakon is also listed for on tuesday. Funerals in Norway usually happens about a week after the death.

People "in the know" on the news, says it will probably be a private funeral and they dont seem to expect the King and Queen to attend, they also say it can`t be compared to when Dagny Haraldsen died as Sonja was already Queen then, and Sonjas father died before her marriage
Fvn.no: Kronprinsparet hos familien i Kristiansand i kveld

My condolences to Princess Mette-Marit and her family.

I'm so sorry for Mette-Marit ...Poor her .:cry:

Condolences to Mette-Marit and her family

Stellad

May he rest in Peace. I am very sorry for Mette_Marit. :sad:

My condolences to the Crown Princess and her family..

Aww, such sad news. My condolences to Mette Marit and her family.

My deepest sympathies go out to Mette-Marit and the Høiby family

my deepest condolences to the princess. . .

My condolences to the Crown Princess. Lossing a father is awful...How sad.

Vanesa.:sad:

How sad for the Hoiby family. My condolences.

Back
Top Bottom