Espen Høiby's wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked the fact her bra strap showed. I dont know..it makes here more personable to me as I have broad shoulders and my straps always show!!

princess gertrude said:
Is it me or does Sverre look like his uncle that just got married?

No you are not the only one who thinks so. I thought so as well.

Ingyk

Larzen said:
Well it seems someone had sold private pictures from the reception to se og hør:ermm: because on their frontpage they have a picture of Haakon playing guitar at the reception. http://www.seher.no/cm
Today Espen Høiby and his lawyer met with "Se og Hør" about the pictures from inside the party that shows Haakon playing guitar, the private gifts the couple with the cake and Mette-Marit and her family singing a song. On Tuesday "Se og Hør" will write in the magazine, a written aplogy for sneeking a freelance photographer into the party and giving the apparance in the magazine that they were invited to the party. They are also paying a bigger sum of money as compensation, the money are going to Princess Märtha Louises foundation for children with physical handicaps

This is the second time in about a week Se og Hør has had to apologise for their actions, last time their reporter punshed down another reporter who tried to take pictures at an event where they wanted exclusives:wacko:
http://www.side2.no/kjendis/article701811.ece

Last edited:
assia said:
Mette-Marit is lovely but she must do something for her hair roots. it's not nice to see.

I don't think her roots are bad at all and it is Summer, she is on a break and it is nice she would rather enjoy her family than run off to a hairdresser every time a tiny tiny bit of root comes through.

It is nice that Ingrid seems happy with her Uncle (going to sit with him), I am sure in Mette-Marit's life it would be easy to not see your own family so often but she and Haakon just seem like any other family attending a wedding.

Great pictures!
Mette-Marit looked so beautiful! Her hair and her dress looked great! And Ingrid looked so adorable! :flowers:
Sverre-Magnus is just such a little cutie. :wub:

EmmieLou said:
I don't think her roots are bad at all and it is Summer, she is on a break and it is nice she would rather enjoy her family than run off to a hairdresser every time a tiny tiny bit of root comes through.
Sorry I don't mean to sound rude but she has more than an itty-bit showing! However.. I kind of like it on her she looks fresh, like she is too busy enjoying life w/ her family to worry about her hair.

She should try to «maintain» herself more, even in her private life. WHat's next -» she won't shave her legs and turn out like a mama bear just because she's on vacations. Poor Haakon.

Princess BellyFlop said:
She should try to «maintain» herself more, even in her private life. WHat's next -» she won't shave her legs and turn out like a mama bear just because she's on vacations. Poor Haakon.
I don't think Haakon needs any sympathy. Based on every photo I've seen he adores Mette-Marit roots and all.

On one picture only, Mette Marits hair (roots) seem a lot darker then on the other pictures.
Have anybody even thourght about a reason for that, as far as I am concerned it could stem from the way the light falls on her head.:flowers:

who really cares if she has roots, she was at her brothers wedding , having fun enjoying seeing her brother marry the woman he loves !!
big deal if she hadnt gone to get her hair high lighted before hand ,
she looked lovely anyway , with root or with out !!

Well, when looking at wedding pictures years from now her sister-in-law might wonder why her very special day was not special enough for MM to groom herself.

Princess BellyFlop said:
Well, when looking at wedding pictures years from now her sister-in-law might wonder why her very special day was not special enough for MM to groom herself.
It's not as though Mette-Marit showed up wearing tattered clothes having not bathed in a week. So her roots showed. Big deal! There's a difference between not "grooming" yourself and having your roots show.

Take it easy on MM.
I think she looks absolutely lovely. The roots showing look good as well.

The bottom line is she was there to share the happy day.
The bride can not ask for more.

Princess BellyFlop said:

ahaha! yer right she is going to be that bothed about mm roots , some how I dont think so! :lol:

Every body shows their roots at some point, even models, the other day I saw a picture of Heidi Klum with her roots, other princesses have shown roots before, specially the blonde ones, havent you seen Massima with hers? it is pretty common thing and not a reason to be judge so hard. Im sure in Norways and specially in that family events, people were not so attentive to the roots but to the fact that everyone was so happy and enjoying to be with each other.

It is only so noticible with M-M because she dyes her hair a solid bright blond color. If she were to combine hightlights with lowlights, the outgrowth would not look so severe. It is not a bad thing, but it makes her appear a little "unkept". I am sure she will take care of it before going to Toronto.

Norwegian "blondes"

sylla said:
It is only so noticible with M-M because she dyes her hair a solid bright blond color. If she were to combine hightlights with lowlights, the outgrowth would not look so severe. It is not a bad thing, but it makes her appear a little "unkept". I am sure she will take care of it before going to Toronto.

If you compare the one picture inside the church where she's touched by the ceremony (taken with a rather harsh flash) to the ones taken outside in the bright sunlight, it's clear that the harsh flash enhances the contrast between the natural and the bleached part of her hair.
Perhaps she has decided to leave the next bleaching of her hair to some time closer to the fall and their bussy schedule the coming months?
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=259541&d=1155499692
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=259543&d=1155502924
Also if you come to Norway this time of year you'll se that a lot of us who have "mousy-brown" hair during the winter get naturally bleached hair during the summer. Long days at the beach and saltwater is not a very good combination for newly dyed/bleached hair. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom