Crown Princess Mette-Marits visit to Paris: September 11, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fairy tale

Heir Apparent
City
B.
Country
Germany
CP Mette-Marit will be guest of honour at the opening of the international art fair in Paris "Révélations. Fine craft and creation fair", September 11, 2013.
Norway is the main country for the international art fair, opened by the French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius.
Press release with more information: kongehuset.no - Kronprinsessen til Paris
Google Translation

At that day, she will also visit the exhibition "On time", where 19 Norwegian designers exhibit their work during Paris Design Week.

Press Program: kongehuset.no - Kronprinsessen til Paris: Presseprogram
Google Translation

Press Program 11 September
Informal lunch for the participating Norwegian artists in the Norwegian ambassador's residence in Paris.
- At 15.00
Visiting the exhibition "On Time" organized by the Norwegian design collective club during Paris Design Week, Les Docks.
Visit to the Musée des Arts Décoratifs at the Louvre. Guided tour of the exhibition "La mécanique des dessous, une histoire de la indiscrete silhouette."
Opening of Revelation, Grand Palais.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
First pictures from tonight (with Laurent Fabius at the opening of Revelation, Grand Palais)
Instagram
https://www.facebook.com/Alexandra.Public.Relations/posts/685463304812140
https://twitter.com/Patrickvkatwijk/status/377860036816801792

holding a speech in French (I hope we get a video) https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/status/377860513985986560/photo/1/large

ADD: another picture

In the Facebook of Alexandra.Public we can see loads of people, who were standing before the Grand Palais. Are they tourists or did they wait for the CP's?
(Thanks for the fresh infos! I know if I don't have enough time to find news about Mette-Marit, you can make it Fairy-Tale! So thanks for your work!:flowers:)

In the Facebook of Alexandra.Public we can see loads of people, who were standing before the Grand Palais. Are they tourists or did they wait for the CP's?
(Thanks for the fresh infos! I know if I don't have enough time to find news about Mette-Marit, you can make it Fairy-Tale! So thanks for your work!:flowers:)

You're welcome!! I think most of the people are waiting to go in, it looks like they are standing in a queue. And some probably just went by to see the French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius or the CP, I don't know who else 'famous' attended.

article from the NRF-website kongehuset.no - Norsk kunsthåndverk i Paris
Google Translation

her speech (in French): kongehuset.no - Revealing Thoughts: Åpningstale
translation: kongehuset.no - Le Salon Révélations: Opening speech

video from the aftenoon Mette-Marit forteller om sin ukjente kunstnerside - TV 2 Play

The international art fair in Paris sounds like a highly interesting eventto visit, it must be quite exciting to watch all the creative works and meet many artists.
Lovely to hear that CP Mette-Marit supports Norwegian artists and holds a speech in French! I am sure she did well, just hoping that we get a little video of that speech:)

Back
Top Bottom