Crown Princess Mette-Marit diagnosed with chronic lung disease: October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pity it is not in Engish !
It's not that informative. The article says that Crown Prince Haakon said, that the Crown Princess deals with the Covid situation professionally. He is quoted saying: "She is off like everybody else. She tries to follow the advice of the National Institute for Public Health." The article goes on telling about an appearance at "Spellermansprisen", a music price. And they muse about the probability, that the Crown Princess has already recieved the vaccine, as it was offered to the whole Royal Family by the Norwegian Government.

best wishes Michiru

I don't see how the speculative causes of her pulmonary fibrosis could have been discussed in 2001/2002, as her diagnosis was not known even to her at the time.

I was not talking about her illness, of course, which has not become public before 2018 - but I guess you will pretty much know!

I was not talking about her illness, of course, which has not become public before 2018 - but I guess you will pretty much know!

You were responding to a post regarding the public announcement of her illness.

Does anyone know about mette-marit's health? She doesn't have any event til 11th february.

Back
Top Bottom