Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 4: January 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Last edited:
Great to see her out and about :) thanks for posting this

Those were some great photos of MM today - it looks as if she was really enjoying the event!

Crown Princess Mette Marit opened today the Homeless World Cup - World Championship in Street Soccer for Homeless people - kicking off Town Hall Square

VM i gatefotball midt i Oslo - kongehuset.no

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-ban...t/347603050?searchPhrase=Princess+mette+marit
Article from NTB trancelated by Norway Today - read more:
Crown Princess Mette-Marit kicked off the World Cup in Street football - Norway Today
In a white jacket and black trousers, a giggling Crown Princess kicked off the World Cup in street football for the homeless at Town Hall Square on Tuesday.

The Homeless World Cup brings together over 700 participants from 72 teams and 54 nations. Some of the participants have a background with drugs, some sleep on the street, others barely have a roof over their heads.

Lovely pix... it looks like she is really enjoying herself..... as beautiful as ever, by the way !

First we have seen her since the 4th or 5th of July. Right?

First we have seen her since the 4th or 5th of July. Right?
Yes, but she's had two engagements inside the palaces. She and Märtha accompanied the Queen when she attended the board meeting of the Open Palace - the Royal Court's cultural outreach activities on August 22th. She also attended (together with Haakon) the board meeting of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess's Foundation on August 28th. Both these events are considered official engagements by the palace since they are mentioned in the calendar.

Last edited:
:previous:
Read more: http://norwaytoday.info/news/crown-princess-conference-shame-sexuality/
The Crown Princess Mette-Marit was present when Sex and Society had invited to a day long conference on shame and sexuality in Oslo on the World’s Sexual Health Day.

The conference, named Skamløsedagen (the shameless day) , discused sexual issues linked to shame. The event had several célèbre guests, and this year’s conference was introduced by comedian Else Kåss Furuseth.

Following the introduction made by the CEO of ‘Sex and Society’, Maria Røsok, Furuseth had a shameless chat with Oslo’s Mayor, Marianne Borgen, in a couch at the ‘Riks scenen’ in Oslo
Video:

:previous:
Article from NTB for iTromsø and other newspapers with some quotes translated by me:
Kongelig glans over frivillighetsfeiring i Øvre Eiker -itromso.no
Every week, around 60 volunteers contribute to the municipality's elderly and those in need of care to have a good and contentious everyday life.

Leader Bjørg Andreassen has previously received The King's Commemorative Medal for her efforts for volunteering in the municipality, and it was therefore natural that the Crown Princess visited the anniversary event at Eikertun Helsehus (healthy house) in Hokksund Tuesday morning.

Video:

Back
Top Bottom