Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 4: January 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posts about Crown Princess Mette-Marit‘s attendance at Princess Mafalda’s wedding celebrations can already be found here. Reposts have been removed.

Always a pleasure to see her, pity I don't understand what she says !

Last edited:
CP Mette Marit received Lindis Hurum, secretary general of Doctors Without Borders this week at Skaugum:

"We are so happy and grateful for all the bearers and everyone else who is helping to collect money for this year's TV campaign, said Lindis Hurum, secretary general of Doctors Without Borders, when she met Crown Princess Mette-Marit this week for an audience at Skaugum.

The Crown Princess is high patron of this year's television campaign, which this year goes to Doctors Without Borders, and you work to provide life-saving healthcare and medicines to those who need it most."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjx9q1ZogIE/?hl=el

Last edited:
CP Mette Marit received Lindis Hurum, secretary general of Doctors Without Borders this week at Skaugum:

"We are so happy and grateful for all the bearers and everyone else who is helping to collect money for this year's TV campaign, said Lindis Hurum, secretary general of Doctors Without Borders, when she met Crown Princess Mette-Marit this week for an audience at Skaugum.

The Crown Princess is high patron of this year's television campaign, which this year goes to Doctors Without Borders, and you work to provide life-saving healthcare and medicines to those who need it most."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjx9q1ZogIE/?hl=el

in this close-up image I see her with a very tanned makeup and her face looks fuller.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit as Patron of this year's NRK TV campaign, including the Sunday walk on October 23, has sent a video message prior to tho event. This year's proceeds will be donated to Doctors Without Borders:

** instagram video **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of the General Assembly of the Norwegian Guide and Scout Association in Lillestrøm this afternoon, November 11:

** tt.se gallery ** kongehuset: Vær beredt! **

Last edited:
In connection with the Norwegian Festival of Literature in Lillehammer Crown Princess Mette-Marit first visited the Nordre Ål School in Lillehammer today, May 26, before attending the festival itself:

** tt.se gallery ** kongehuset: Lesing på timeplanen **

Last edited:
On May 31 Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited the new Kautokeino primary and secondary school and the Sámi University of Applied Sciences in Kautokeino:

** kongehuset instagram gallery **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit began a two-day visit to Cairo, Egypt, to open the Norwegian guest country programme and the Norwegian pavilion at the Cairo International Book Fair.

Her programme today, January 25, started with a meeting with representatives of humanitarian organizations that have worked inside Gaza. The meeting took place at the Norwegian Embassy residence in Cairo.

** anp gallery ** tt.se gallery ** kongehuset: Møtte humanitære aktører på oppdrag i Gaza **

And at the book fair:

** kongehuset: Kronprinsessen på bokmessen i Kairo **

** gettyimages gallery: EGY: Crown Princess Mette-Marit Visits The International Book Fair In El Cairo **

Last edited:
I am very happy, that she is so healthy, that she can make such visits abroad alone! I thought she won't make visits abroad anymore.

Back
Top Bottom