Crown Princely Couple Official Visit To Indonesia: November 26-28, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
many pictures from today Crown Prince Haakon Of Norway Pictures - Crown Prince Haakon And Crown Princess Mette Marit Of Norway Visit Indonesia - Day 3 - Zimbio

large getty images gallery Getty Images - Suchen: YOGYAKARTA November 28

APA picture gallery APA-PictureDesk

from NRF website with pictures kongehuset.no - Concluded in Yogyakarta

Nice article "Children love Bali"
"We try to share some impressions from our trips", says Haakon.
"More important is to hear what they have done and seen while we've been away", adds the Crown Princess.
INDONESIA - - Barna elsker Bali - Side2
Google Translation

It is funny, I wanted to ask, if Mette-Marit had her own hairdresser on this travel or she got one from the Indonesian hosts. And who makes her make-up... and I found this artical with the answers... :))

Mette-Marit med privat sminkør til Indonesia - God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning
Google Fordító

So, I assume, than she had this personal also on weddings (e.g. Monaco, Luxemburg...) with. What do you think, should they wait til the CPrincess ends her engagements? I mean, if a weddingsbanquet is til mornings 2-3 hours, than this personal wait her, or she should make than self the e.g. skincleaning from the make-up, or brushing her hair?
And an other question... She and other princess wear than eveningwear. What is, when they should go to toilet...? Do they have a personal to help with the robes? It is true than they take a pill again possible flux? :))

Last edited:
It is funny, I wanted to ask, if Mette-Marit had her own hairdresser on this travel or she got one from the Indonesian hosts. And who makes her make-up... and I found this artical with the answers... :))

Mette-Marit med privat sminkør til Indonesia - God Kveld Norge - TV 2 Underholdning
Google Fordító

So, I assume, than she had this personal also on weddings (e.g. Monaco, Luxemburg...) with. What do you think, should they wait til the CPrincess ends her engagements? I mean, if a weddingsbanquet is til mornings 2-3 hours, than this personal wait her, or she should make than self the e.g. skincleaning from the make-up, or brushing her hair?
And an other question... She and other princess wear than eveningwear. What is, when they should go to toilet...? Do they have a personal to help with the robes? It is true than they take a pill again possible flux? :))

Those are very good questions, fortimo. I would love to know the answers as well:) And that thing about the pill against the flux? where did you read that? I'm curious about it now

Back
Top Bottom