CP Mette-Marit: Picture Thread Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
Welcome to the second Picture Thread of Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway.

The old thread can be found here.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines:
*this thread is for pictures of older events;
*do not forget providing sources for all images and articles;
*don’t forget to use a photo host account; pictures attached to the forum may be deleted by the moderators without warning to the poster.

Thank you, Her Majesty, for those beautiful pictures! I agree, she was the most beautiful royal bride ever.

MM looks very fresh. Her skin looks very healthy. Light blue dress was lovely.:)

She is very beautiful, has classic looks ... like a fairy princess in the blue dress. I love the simplicity and elegance of her wedding gown.

Blue dresses suits her a lot. Blond hair and blue clothes are always very classic. But she looks equally wonderful in red.

Vanesa.:flowers:

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Her_Majesty..I love her light blue dress, she looked quite smashing in it, she should stick to such pale or light colours, but her angel-wings dress wasn't that good on her, it didn't show much of her waist and the wings were a little odd plus I haven't seen Haakon in a red shirt before I wonder what the occasion was?.
As for her wedding dress, it is very simple and elegant at the same time, if only Haakon had his beard then, the wedding pictures would have been even more wonderful. Thanks for all the pictures they are very nice.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Her_Majesty..I love her light blue dress, she looked quite smashing in it, she should stick to such pale or light colours, but her angel-wings dress wasn't that good on her, it didn't show much of her waist and the wings were a little odd plus I haven't seen Haakon in a red shirt before I wonder what the occasion was?.
As for her wedding dress, it is very simple and elegant at the same time, if only Haakon had his beard then, the wedding pictures would have been even more wonderful. Thanks for all the pictures they are very nice.
The angel wings of Mette-Marit and Haakon's red shirt were from Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece's 40th birthday last year. The party had an "Angels and Devils" theme.

The word for the princess's beauty is natural. She is positively exquisite, but if she is wearing make-up, it doesn't show.

The angel wings of Mette-Marit and Haakon's red shirt were from Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece's 40th birthday last year. The party had an "Angels and Devils" theme.

Thanks for the information kwanfan, you clarified the picture of why she was wearing wings and why Haakon was in a red shirt.:flowers:

Yes, "Your Majesty", I am also of your opinion, if you permit, that Mette-Marit has been the most beautiful Royal Bride, up till now.

Gorgeous photos! I can see what appears to be a sound microphone in the photos. Was this a tv interview?

:previous: This photo is beautiful! What was the occasion?

Hello to everyone! Im

I'm new to the board, and, as you probably noticed, I'm a big fan of Princess Mette Marit too... I'm looking forward to see more pictures of this graceful and gentle princess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to everyone! Im

I'm new to the board, and, as you probably noticed, I'm a big fan of Princess Mette Marit too... I'm looking forward to see more pictures of this graceful and gentle princess!

I really like your descripton of Princess Mette Mart, "Graceful and gentle princess " thats how I see here too.

great pictures

I hope you don't mind my using this pic as my avatar ? Thanks

Thanks Her Majesty it´s beautiful pic.

im looking for MM childhood pics, of when she was a baby or a kid.
do you guys know some of them?

Back
Top Bottom