CP Haakon's 37th birthday

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Marius is at an age where he will be very aware that he isn't part of the "big picture". MM is his mother, and I am sure he loves her, but his stepfather, half-siblings, and her are all Royal where he can never be so I don't think it will be a surprise if he drifts more and more towards his father in the years to come.

the dog of the norwegian crownprinceley couple is a labradoodle.

but it is a portuguese water dog, here is an article that says so:

CBC News - World - Obamas' pooch arrives at White House

Here is a labradoodle
http://www.valleyviewdogs.com/images/labradoodles/labradoodle-miniature-chocolate-aliza-01.jpg

And heres a portugese water dog
http://www.theportuguesewaterdog.com/waterdog.jpg

And here is a link to the NRF dog.
KRONPRINS HAAKON - Kosestund med pappa - Side2

It was great to see the kids again, Princess Ingrid Alexandra seems much more comfortable with the press these days and it was great to see her so happy, and great also to see her sing a birthday song for her father after her little brother had started singing a messed up version of it earlier. Prince Sverre Magnus looks like a hand full; full of life and mischief. :)
It is a labradoodle the Crown Prince family have, as stated by the Royal court and the Norwegian press when they first got the dog last year.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsfamiliens nye valp
Milly Kakao er kronprinsfamiliens nye medlem - VG Nett om Kongehuset

Marius has not been present at the photo shoot in connection to the birthday of the Crown Prince the past years either, as he spends that time with his father, Morten Borg. There is nothing strange about that, and Marius has always been treated, and is still treated very well by the Royal family and certainly by the Crown Prince.
I think it is nonsense to say he isn’t part of “the big picture”. By the Royal Family, the Norwegian people and press, he is considered to be part of the Royal family. The King and Queen both treat him as a grandson, just as equally as their five “biological” grandchildren and The Crown Prince always talk of their three children.

In earlier years there have been a family photo shoot before the one for the birthday of the Crown Prince, and Marius has always been included in those.

I think he is lucky that the press actually leave him alone and let him be when he is with his father and his family, and that the press for the most part has shown great work by treating Marius, Princess Ingrid and Prince Sverre Magnus well in their young years.

And I have hope for another family photo shoot in not so long; when Princess Ingrid Alexandra starts school, but that might not happen other than the press being present on her first day.

the dog i not a Portugese waterdog but a Labradoodle:)

the dog of the norwegian crownprinceley couple is a labradoodle.

:flowers:thank you for the information, i always thought that the (nrf) dog was the same kind as the one of the obamas and thank you lumutqueen for sending the pictures.

oh and i just saw the post of vestfoldlilja too! so i am adding another thank you for the information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom