10th wedding anniversary of Haakon & Mette-Marit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm wondering if Fred and Mary will appear this evening? I know they're on their trip but they're so close.

I'm wondering if Fred and Mary will appear this evening? I know they're on their trip but they're so close.

Frederik and Mary have a reception at Dannebrog at 19.30. And it hasn´t been confirmed if Victoria and Daniel will attend the dinner, or is the dinner just for the family.

Festligheterna för kronprinsparet har börjat | Svensk Damtidning
Här anländer Victoria och Daniel till festen | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
King Harald and Queen Sonja
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/178/178220/17822002/jpg/active/320x.jpg
Victoria and Daniel
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/178/178220/17822008/jpg/active/480x.jpg

Last edited:
I've read in several places that Victoria and Daniel will be at the dinner.

I just love this family and that is exactly what they are first, a family. I think that is what attracted me to HM and M-M from the start of their marriage. The younger generation of Royals are so much luckier then the previous generation because most, if not all, have married for love, it was something they did because they need to produce an heir.
I just love this picture because it proves it to me:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Oslo- BTW- Marius is going to be a heartbreaker, what a handsome young man!!

I couldn't agree more, Rebafan81. The Norwegian Royal Family is a true family, in every sense of the word. Haakon and Mette-Marit are such a loving couple, and are going to make a great king and queen one day.

I wish them many more years of love and happiness.

Congatulations Princess and Prince.
All photos wonderful.

Congratulations to CP Haakon & CP Mette-Marit on their 10th anniversary :flowers:

No photos of the dinner? I know it was private, but i expected some photos..

This is my most favorite royal couple. I simply love them. The kids are adorable. The couple is beautiful. Congratulations to the family.

No photos of the dinner? I know it was private, but i expected some photos..
There are some photos from the dinner in the links LadyFinn posted, namely the second link from the bottom. :flowers:

I love love love the picture of Haakon, MM and Marius.

I am sure it has been 10 happy years together that brought the birth of princess Ingrid Alexandra and prince sverre Magnus.

That was so touching to watch Victoria & Ingrid Alexandra. Ingrid Alexandra did a fantastic job speaking - what a big task for such a young person. it was quite sweet how Victoria looked after her. Loved the pics from the dinner!

Great pics, thank you! Can someone tell me where I could find the clip of Marius reading at the service?

Quite funny when Marius asked Märtha how "Jeremiah" is being pronounced before he started...
I noticed too he shook off his mother´s hand from his back when the family lit the candles (well, he´s a teenager...)
But what was going on at the end when the saxophone was supposed to play?!

Great photo's, why they have this not in the Netherlands, it is lovely to see all the famely together !! thanks.

Ingrid must be very fond of Victoria.

This family is lovely. M and H exude closeness, you can feel it coming off the page! He really loves her and she him. Victoria seems fond of the kids, agree, she will make a great Mum.

Honor to the Royals. They are always lighting up the way of life. Especially I love their pursuit towards the refined and divinity. They carry so much on their shoulders and I appreciate their motions and decisions. They look out for everyone and I thank them. They keep impressing me and I just wanted to observe and emit graciousness in return by standing by them. Congratulations and may you be honored for years on end. Happy anniversary your majesties Haakon and Mette-Marit.

I find it a little bit strange, that Franca Sozzani was also there. I didn't know, that they are so good friends. Valentino wasn't there? :))
Can anybody translate what the cp-couple said before the concert on the stage? Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom