Royal Film About Filip And Mathilde !

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martine

Serene Highness
City
Hildesheim
Country
Germany
next week , belgian tv is gonna show a movie about Filip and Mathilde , Filip and Mathilde allowed a cameracrew to follow them a year on trips to the zoo , skiing trips , christmas party.......

don't miss it when you're able to watch it !

dutch :

VTM Thursday december 4 , 20.30 "royalty special : filip &Mathilde"
VRT Thursday december 4 ,20.30 "rode loper special :"Prins Filip en Prinses Mathilde"

french :
RTL TVI : Thursay December 4 , 20.15 ,"Les quatre saisons de la princesse elisabeth"

RTBF should have it too , but it seems they will be airing it later

all the programmes should be more or less the same

but again typical belgian all at the same time :angry:

I think i'll go for the VTM one , i can really not stand the presentator of RTL TVI "place royale" :sick: (sorry just had to get that out , she's really annoying)

It 's soooooooo stupid that it's all on the same time!!!
Let just hooooooope that they wil show it again on Saturday or Sunday just before Royalty or Place Royal begins.
I don't think it will be identically the same reportages, every channel will give their own touch on it.
I'm so currious to see it, can't wait.

is somebody in the possibility to tape the emmisson, to put it on this bord, or a site, afterwards? with a digital camera or somthing like that

oh that would be so nice!!!! :kiss:

That would be so nice if someone could digitally tape it and put it online for those of us who don't have access to it. That would be so lovely and greatly appreciated
thanks! :)

I'm surprised Phillippe and Mathilde let a camera crew follow them around. They seem so private, despite the very public roles they have. But wonderful news and a great idea for those like me who like to be the fly on the wall! Thank you for the info, Martine!

Only on these channels?What a pity that I can´t recieve them!!!!It sounds interesting.
I think they show it all on this day because it´s Filipe amd Mathilde´s 4th wedding anniversary... :heart:

So it seems that nobody is able to put the reportage of Philip and Mathilde on the internet?

I anyone could....please....

ask your neighbourman, your nephew, ....

i never see that movie about phillipe and Mathilde's movie before!

i did watch movie of British include as Princess Diana and Prince William and lots more Royals movies.

Sara Boyce

Thanks for the information ! Hope you will all enjoy it as much as I will
xxx

I've tried to put a pic on this board

Attachments

• M_1204_FM_bos_20031204_1255_20031204_130135.jpg
    M_1204_FM_bos_20031204_1255_20031204_130135.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 640
aha more scene of the special:

Attachments

• xxxx.jpg
    xxxx.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 510
I'll have to check again but you know the part right after Mathilde is sitting down and Filip and the other men are laughing, Filip is talking by himself upclose. Well, I thought he was speaking English. Odd. Anyway, great quality on the video.

yeh that part is a bit strange

yeh the quality is very good isn't it :flower:

i clicked on the links next to the picture and the area where the video should be shown was black. am i doing something wrong? please help :) thanks

Does anyone know of any other web links that shows clips of the Prince Filip and Princess Mathilde special. Thanks in advance :).

haha remark the lion and the crown on the seat of little elisabeth,
she's already sitting on a throne :)

Originally posted by martha-louise@Dec 5th, 2003 - 11:41 am
haha remark the lion and the crown on the seat of little elisabeth,
she's already sitting on a throne :)
yeh i noticed that lion too :p

Originally posted by shellzbythesea@Dec 4th, 2003 - 6:02 pm
i clicked on the links next to the picture and the area where the video should be shown was black. am i doing something wrong? please help :) thanks
you should wait a while , the videos need a while to load.........

Does anyone know where I can find other pictures, besides the ones on vrtnieuws.net?
Thanx!!

For the video's of Filip and Mathilde go to :
www.vrtnieuws.net

-> click on the section : magazine
-> on the right you see a picture of Filip and Mathilde, click there again
-> now you see an article about them and some pictures
-> for the video's, click on the different titles below 'video'

it's possible that tehse video's can oinly be watched in belgium, but you can always give it a try.

Thanks, Kristin. I'll try them out.

Does anybody have saved on their computers the pictures that were posted at the top of page 2 of this thread? The IMG tag was used to post the pictures directly from the website, and the URL for these images have now been changed so that they are no longer viewable. I would love to see them as I missed this thread the first time around and the one picture of Elisabeth on page 1 in the hat is absolutely adorable that I'd like to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom