Queen Mathilde speaking english

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevinda

Commoner
City
Alexandria
Country
United States
Hi all,

Are there any clips of Princess Mathilde speaking English either speeches or interviews? It would be great to hear her speaking in English. Thanks

When you go to the webstie www.vtm.be and enter the website choose 'Programma's A-Z' (third from above) then you get a list with all the programs of the channel.. you have to look for 'Royalty' . Then on the right of the webpage in the middle you see 'Mulitmedia herbekijk Royalty klik hier' you have to klik on that link... than you see the last episode from 19 februari... You can watch the program.. and you see an report from Mathilde's visit to Tanzania... you can hear her speaking English... when I am hounest this is not the best English :eek: ... every Tuesday there is a new episode from sunday... Good luck:) ;)

thanks so much!!

Thank you! I will try it out.

Her voice fits her personality so well, it's very soft and "tender" so to speak, her French accent is pretty heavy but she does speak the language well enough.

How about Philippe? I've heard him speaking French and Dutch but I can't recall hearing him speaking English.

Last edited:
Ooo la-la, I just love her charming accent; she speaks English so well. And so elegant and chic; I can't wait to see her in her new role as queen.

Last edited:
I love it she speaks it so well plus her French accent

Nice! Elegant speaking voice.

Very interesting voice.

Ooooh, she has a very beautiful classic accent I thought I had walked into a scene from Amelie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom