Princess Mathilde is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a full moon next Sunday..:D so if she doesn't have a scheduled C-section tomorrow, wait until the end of the week!
There is no scientific evidence for your thesis.

I know...but my best friend is a midwife and said the same thing.
Anyway, let just hope for an healthy baby...no matter when she/he comes...:flowers:

I think we all get a little bit crazy about the birth of the child. IMO Mathilde has been the reason for it. She has said that the birth is expected on today. I don't think that one other royal date of birth (with exception of HIH Prince Hisahito of Japan) was made so clear to the public. Or am I wrong?

:previous:
When Mette-Marit was pregnant with Sverre Magnus the birth was they had first said she was due at the beginning of December, then they changed it to the end of November....Finally he was born the 3rd of December. At the time there was even a thread "Mette-Marit is STILL pregnant". Now the threads are merged, but just look at craziness the end of this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/mette-marit-s-pregnancy-sverre-magnus-5773-25.html
So much waiting!! Mathilde's pregnancy's end is harmless against this!!!

Last edited:
The baby will come when it is ready but that doesn't make the waiting any easier. I'm sure Crown Princess Mathilde is ready to get the baby out! She must be very uncomfortable

I think that will be really cute if she had the baby today on Phillippe's b-DAY! What would be even greater?? If she (Mathilda) and her sister Elisabeth had their babies on the same day. It sometimes in the news about sisters having their children on the exact same day, sometimes occouring within hours of each other. Wouldnt you just laugh:lol: if Mathilda, Elisabeth and Delphine Boel all had their children on the same day:ohmy:cool huh?:cool:

I know...but my best friend is a midwife and said the same thing.
Anyway, let just hope for an healthy baby...no matter when she/he comes...:flowers:

The midwives here (my daughter is a midwife) say it is an old midwife's tale.

Crown Princess Mathilde had a baby girl this morning, April 15, 2008. The baby's name is Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie. For more news and information, please see the new thread about the birth, A baby girl is born- Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie. Now that the princess is born, this thread is closed.
:heartflower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom