Princess Mathilde is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! But poor little Elisabeth if it´s gonna be a boy again...
It´s interesting: Some royal houses seem to stop after two children and others get one after another (f.i. Greek, Belgium, Habsburg, Luxemburg)

Congratulations! But poor little Elisabeth if it´s gonna be a boy again...
It´s interesting: Some royal houses seem to stop after two children and others get one after another (f.i. Greek, Belgium, Habsburg, Luxemburg)

You forgotte the Netherlands

Great News! Congratulations to the parents and to Belgium! :flowers:

Yesterday we had the announcement of a royal wedding, today the announcement of a royal birth, wow we'll have a great 2008 on TRF!! :D

im very happy for them! mathilde rocks!

^I know, its been a busy week! I'm so suprised by this one. I didn't know if they'd have another kid or not. I hope they have a little girl. Congratulations to the family.

Wat a wonderfull news, i hope it will be a little girl!

OMG! What a surprise! .. Congratulations to the couple!!:flowers:

That's great. Congratulations to the couple!!!!
I hope it will be a little girl!!!!

Great news! Congratulations to the family!!!

wonderful news. congratulation. i hope it will be a girl.

I hope the girlpower will get back to the family. Gratulations.

Now I understand why She was sooo chubby.

wonderful news, congrat's to the couple. I did have a feeling that she was expecting but cant be sure untill an announcment is made.

Stephanievl - Thanks for the videos

Lovely news. Wonder who's next.

Stellad

happy for the families. Wish them have a healthy baby.

I'm not sure why I'm suprised! I guess I'm just caught off guard?I don't know.
Does anyone know how many years apart each child is from each other?
You don't hear of too many families now a days that have more than 2 or 3 children, so this is a nice suprise. Congratulations to the entire family.

Well, this baby seems to be a little late actually.;) If you notice the birth years are all odd numbered years except for the soon to be baby #4.

Princess Elisabeth, born October 25, 2001
Prince Gabriel, born August 20, 2003
Prince Emmanuel, born October 4, 2005

But still it's going to be just a little more than 2 years younger than Emmanuel. In my experiences with others around me, 2 to 3 years is about the norm for age differences between children.

Oh my goodness, what a happy surprise! I thought that she was almost trying to disguise the belly with the dress at Willem-Alexander's birthday. I hope that they welcome a little princess and sister for Elisabeth. I was the only girl, and always wished for a baby sister, and poor Elisabeth must get tired of those brothers!

Is there a thread for name speculations yet?

HOw very nice to hear. It always seems like special royal news comes in bunches.

Big congratulations for her and famely :flowers::flowers:

wonderfull news. I was already waiting until they announced a new pregnancy for princess Mathilde. I even thougt two days ago that it would be a good time now, around the second birthday of prince Emmanuel.
First of all I hope that she will have a save pregnacy and that the child will be healty. Sercetly I'm hoping for al little babysister for princess Elisabeth.

First of all I hope that she will have a save pregnacy and that the child will be healty. Sercetly I'm hoping for al little babysister for princess Elisabeth.
I hope that too ....:flowers:

Congrats to Mathilde and Philippe and family!
Another wonderful little prince or princess.

:belgiumflag::belgiumstandard::king::princess:

**and may I say- 1000. (now I'm a royal highness too!):queen4:

Last edited:
Long Live The Duke and Duchess of Brabant!
God Save The King and Queen
My Best to the Children Families and Nation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom