Princess Elisabeth of Belgium: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so cute:)I think she looks very much like her father.

she is very very cute and I Agree looks alot like her Father :)

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
What's the difference with princess Elisabeth's news and pictures thread?

I can't see that thread...it's very strange. I only see the first threads (about 6 or 7):confused: Maybe they also can't see Elisabeth's other threads...

Marilène said:
I can't see that thread...it's very strange. I only see the first threads (about 6 or 7):confused: Maybe they also can't see Elisabeth's other threads...

Hi Marilène. To see all the threads with Philippe, Mathilde, and their family all you have to do is scroll down passed the last thread shown - down where it says 'Display Options'. Then where it says 'From the' click on the icon next to it, and you can choose how many threads you want to see - you can for example choose 'the beginning'. After you've made your choice just click on 'Show Threads', and you'll be able to see the amount of threads you've chosen. Hope it makes sense.:eek:

The thread called news and pictures is for current events, this thread is for old pictures of her or some that cannot be posted in the former one.

I hope you agree with this:)

I am closing this thread because there's already an open Princess Elisabeth thread.

Due to her age and lack of public engagements, Princess Elisabeth won't have many public engagements. If you happen to find old photos that weren't originally posted, you may post them in the Current Events thread, as long as the photos are credited and hosted at another site.

I would advise that the various picture threads are doubled checked before posting, though.

Here is the thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f46/princess-elisabeth-belgium-news-photos-part-ii-5087.html?highlight=elisabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom