Photoshoot of Philippe Mathilde and children 2011: Archeosite

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the whole family is allways so colour coordinated. Hope it is the same for their toothbrushes...could be tricky :)

Thanks for posting the wonderful pictures. I too like the way Mathilde coordinates herself, her husband and her brood for photo ops. They look so happy and show such warmth; it's nice to see.

Princess Mathilde of Belgium and Crown Prince Philippe of Belgium with their childern Princess Elisabeth (9), Princess Eleonore (3), Prince Gabriel (7) and Prince Emmanuel (5) did a family excursion to Archeosite in Aubechies, Friday 08 July 2011.

The family of Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde visited the educational center for their yearly holiday photoshoot

BelgaPicture

Nice photo session!
But I think the clothes coördination is getting a bit out of hand :lol:

I love these pictures. You can tell that this a loving family, especially the whole family shots.

I can't tolerate how pretty Princess Elisabeth is. Eleonore, Gabriel, and Emmanuel are precious as well.

I admit that I giggled slightly over the colour-coordinated outfits, but they're all so cute that I can't help but love it.

To me, Princess Elisabeth look like Queen Paola... lovely :)

This family is so beautiful and appear to be very close.

Those photos are wonderful! What a lovely family and you can see how happy children and parents are to be together and enjoying this outing. The litle one is absolutely precious. She looks like Mathilde. The others are beauties as well. Thanks for these photos!

They all look so nice & relaxed & having fun,a beautiful family!

Lovely pictures and the kids are growing up fast. I like the idea of the photoshoot but I dont get why the kids and parents have to be dressed alike, its quite silly IMO. I love the strong colors on Mathilde.

Love them all, and keep thinking that little P. Gabriel will be the most beautiful and eligible bachelor among royals one day...he's so charming :wub::wub::wub:
i TOTALLY AGREE!!!
i was showing my best friend the pictures of royal children (she is not that fan of royal stuff), and she was amazed by the beauty of Prince Gabriel, she told me herself that Prince Gabriel and Infanta Leonor are the most beautiful girl and boy on royal circle of children!!! and Prince Constantine Alexios being the most handsome teenager.
i couldnt agree more, they are the most heartbreakers!!!

How cute,they are wearing matching outfits again!

Loveable, huggable kids they are!! The can come play with my trio anytime. The boys are going to turn in to right cuties when they reach thier 20's! Phillipe is gonna have to watch those 2

I love how they always take the kids to an educational place. It also gives the children something to do while they are being photographed so they never look bored.

It even makes me want to check out some of the locations, it I ever make it to Belgium.

Belgian Royals out and about in family trip

Elenore looks so much like her dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom