Photoshoot of Filip, Mathilde & Family at the Zoo; 30 June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paty

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Crownprince Philippe and Princess Mathilde and their children Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eleonore enjoy a visit to the Antwerp Zoo on the first day of their summer holidays, Monday 30 June 2008.

Photo Gallery

BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I can't see the pictures! Is there a way to?

Lovely photos, and lovely to see!! They all look so happy!!!

I really love the pictures! Lovely that they are doing this! Eléonore looks great in pink with the little hat :d

THank you the photos are wonderful.

There is a big ressemblance between Gabriël and Emmanuel

Thanks for the pictures and videos, everybody, they're wonderful! All four kids are adorable, and Eleonore was so cute in her little hat. Elisabeth seems to be so in love with the baby, and I bet that she's a great big sister. The boys are cute, and seem quite mischievous!:flowers:

A pity Eléonore wore a hat and we cannot see her beautiful hair

I love this family! They are so wonderful and Filip and Mathilde seem so much in love. Just beautiful!!!

Wonferful pictures! Realy lovely! We sure have seen this family quite a lot the last couple of weeks, not that I'm complaining of course

I love this pictures! It's so wonderful that we see them so many times this weeks! ;)

nice pictures , this family is very happy ! princess Eleonore is the stare of this day ! she is soo swety !!!

Perfect pictures of four adorable little children. You can definitely see that Elisabeth is happy to have a new baby sister.

What lovely pictures! Thank you for treating us to them.The children are so cute and little Eleanore is like a rosebud with her pink hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom