Philippe and Mathilde´s Economic Mission to Qatar & Bahrein, 3-8 Nov 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Their Royal Highnesses will visit Qatar and Bahrein form Nover 3rd to November 8th, please post all the information, questions and links to pitures in this thread.

Do you know what the agenda is for Bahrain? will they meet with the King or Crown Prince? is the visit to Bahrain 2 or 3 days?

Thanks for the pics Dazzling. I looked for some more but I was unsuccessful. Hopefully a few more will be found soon or at least in the coming days.

Its comendable what he does for Belgium ! yet he seems to always be overlopked :(

Belgian Crown Prince Philippe Leopold Louis Marie (C-R) visiting Bahrain Financial Harbor in Manama, Bahrain on 04 November 2007. Prince Philippe is visiting the Gulf states of Bahrain and Qatar accompanied by a delegation of some 100 businessmen representing Belgian companies working mainly in the oil, gas and construction fields (anp)
Picture

Prince Philippe leading Belgian trade mission
spacer.gif
- article
HM receives Prince Philippe - article
Prince Philippe all praise - article
Bahrain seals taxation agreement with Belgium - article

BELGIUM CP ARRIVES IN DOHA - article

Belgian Crown Prince Philippe (R) and his wife Princess Mathilde arrive at the Sheraton Hotel in Doha, Qatar, 05 November 2007. During his first official visit to Qatar, Prince Philippe will be accompanied by a delegation of 100 businessmen who represent Belgian companies working in the oil, gas and construction fields. EPA/NOUSHAD THEKKAYIL(anp)
pic 1 -- pic 2

Last edited:
Does anybody know if there is a programme of this visit? I haven´t been able to find one at monarchie.be, but it would be very helpfull.

Thanks you dazzling and stephanie for keeping us updated, it is very much appreciated.

Does anybody know if there is a programme of this visit? I haven´t been able to find one at monarchie.be, but it would be very helpfull.

Thanks you dazzling and stephanie for keeping us updated, it is very much appreciated.

In this post by stephanievl, has posted an article on what theyll do in Qatar. Though doesnt give which day & when theyll carry those duties out:neutral:

handout picture released by the Emir of Qatar office shows Belgian Prince Philippe (L) meeting with Qatar's Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani in Doha, 06 November 2007 (anp)

Picture 1 -- Picture 2

H.H. the Emir receives Belgian Crown Prince -article

Belgian Crown Prince hails Qatar-Belgian relations
article 1/2 -- article 2/2

Last edited:
Belgian Crown Prince Philippe (L) and his wife Princess Mathilde (R) arrive for a meeting with the Qatari Businessmen Association (QBA) at the Sheraton Hotel in Doha, Qatar, 06 November 2007 (Isifa pictures)

Gift -- Philippe & Mathilde -- Philippe & Mathilde 2

Thanks for the pics everyone. It is nice to see the couple together for the rest of the visit.

DOHA, QATAR: Belgian Prince Philippe (L) and Princess Mathilde (R) visit Sports City and the Aspire tower, a Besix construction, 06 November 2007 in Doha, Qatar. Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium are leading an economic mission in Bahrain and Qatar from 03 to 06 November. BELGA PHOTO KARIM JAAFAR

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5 -- pic 6 -- pic 7 -- pic 8 -- pic 9

Princess Mathilde and Prince Philippe arrive for the 'Belgian Lifestyle Event', organised at the Majlis Ballroom in the Sheraton hotel in Doha, Qatar, on Tuesday 06 November 2007.BELGA PHOTO KARIM JAAFAR

Pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5

Crown Princess Mathilde looked fabulous, especially in a green dress (Belgian Lifestyle event).

Well, it seems Phillipe got a tan quickly, he looks good! As does Mathilde, I like her in the green dress and the hair is always perfectly in place too. A pity they didn´t present her with some fine jewelry, the arabs usually shower the British royals with them (who already have an enormous collection).

Crown Princess Mathilde looked fabulous, especially in a green dress (Belgian Lifestyle event).

I agree! I love her pregnancy outfits this time around, and I really like this shade of green and this nice dress.
Philippe looks good, too. They seem like a happy pair.

Mathilde is really an asset for our country. She really shines ! I love the pink coat and green dress ! I wonder if she will get offerred jewels

Well, it seems Phillipe got a tan quickly, he looks good! As does Mathilde, I like her in the green dress and the hair is always perfectly in place too. A pity they didn´t present her with some fine jewelry, the arabs usually shower the British royals with them (who already have an enormous collection).
May be, she has got some fine jewellery as a present, but we do not know about it. They may give Princess Mathilde something next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom